youth academy wotsit

Im taking chester up through the leagues pretty succesfully. But one thing ive noticed is that its more difficult to improve training facilities. Anyone else noticed this? I hope im wrong and its not a cunning ploy to get people to buy the youth academy!

• SI Staff
Im taking chester up through the leagues pretty succesfully. But one thing ive noticed is that its more difficult to improve training facilities. Anyone else noticed this? I hope im wrong and its not a cunning ploy to get people to buy the youth academy!

Nothing at all has changed with regards to your ability to improve your facilities (or any other unlockables in the game) - I'd never impinge on gameplay because of iAP.

I played Oviedo in FMH2012. Took me 4 seasons to bring them up to Liga BBVA. The board never respond to my request at all. Then a few days before the start of my first season in Liga BBVA, my assistant let me know that I have now being recognized by the club for what they have achieved and they will listen to everything I ask for. Afterward I get training facility upgraded to Excellet(upgrade twice) and 3000 seats upgraded on the stadium. So this thing might take time to build up trust.

Archived