Premiership Hopefuls- Help Needed

mattjm

Hi, Im Crystal Palace, using patch 8.02. I normally manager to get gregory thil and shcemicael on loan but didnt manager it this time. Is my team below good enough to get promoted. I think I need a keeper but who could I get. Iain Tu7rner never performs but I just got him becuase I couldnt get anyone else. Who could i get for lb aswell. I have around 1.5 million to spend. Thanks

Premiershiphopefuls.jpg

Yes but the reason for making this thread was for people to say if my team was allright to win the championship, people to give their opinions and for people to suggest a keeper more importanly. You go though that thread and not alot of keepers are mentioned. So know its no where similar. That thread was made for people to suggest championship signings, as you can see on the team I bought a few of them.

Ryan Betran isnt much better then wiggins or hills on the game so didnt want to waste aloan there. Thanks for the idea thought. As for Enyeama championship teams have no chance in getting him. Or No way palace do lol. Ill have a look thought but dont think he will listen to a contarct. He normally moves atthe end of the first season aswell but ill look at him. Im depserate for a keeper and a CM. I have piatti, Mihelic and watson but there my only options really.

Archived