A manager after one thing, Global Dominance!

iHeadHunta x

114720_earth_zps61c1b49f-1_zpse02dd582.jpg

After a fairly long time away from the forums and the game, I have only just got round to buying the game. With that point, this can only lead to one thing - A Journeyman Save! Quite a few of you may remember my threads back earlier in the year, so hopefully this can get as much support and hopefully more than ever. I aim to go to many clubs in my career all over the globe gaining knowledge in many unknown countries along the way. So lets get this career going, the world is my oyster!

---------------------------------------------------
| Nation         |     Lowest League Loaded       |
| Argentina      |     Second Division            |
| Australia      |     A League                   |
| Belgium        |     Third Division             |
| Brazil         |     Second Division            |
| England        |     Blue Square N/S            |
| France         |     National                   |
| Germany        |     Third Division             |
| Holland        |     Jupiler League             |
| Ireland        |     First Division             |
| Italy          |     Serie C2                   |
| Mexico         |     Promotion League           |
| Portugal       |     Second Division            |
| Russia         |     First Division             |
| Spain          |     Liga adelante              |
| South Africa   |     National First Division    |
| Turkey         |     Second Division            |
| USA            |     MLS                        |

Manager

RyanDuckett_OverviewInformation_zps2016aa46.png

RyanDuckett_OverviewProfile_zps88809c97.png

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After applying for a number of jobs over the past week, There was 3 teams that got back to me wanting me to be the manager - One being Vimmerby in the lowest tier of Swedish Fooball and the other two being in the lowest tier of Turkish football. Although Sweden would be a nice star aswell, I feel at the moment Turkey would be a good challenge and a nation that I have never managed in before:

RyanDuckett_NewsInbox_zps3fb67de2.png

RyanDuckett_NewsInbox-3_zps7e512fb6.png

RyanDuckett_NewsInbox-2_zpsf8f475ff.png

Kirklarelispor_zpsf5251fb4-1_zpsb4f3bf88-1_zps85cd2781.jpg

Kirklarelispor - Second Division (Turkey)

Some of you might be wondering what club I will go to and I have decided against Sweden and go to manage Kirklarelispor in the Bottom Tier of Turkish Football. The league rules are somewhat similar to the rules in the English Lower League with 1st place gaining promotion and 2nd-5th position battling it out in a play-off. As you may see in the badge, their is 3 stars which in all honestly, represents something unknown to me. The club is situated in the Eastern Thrace which is bordered on the Black Sea.

Turkey_location_mapsvg_zps3e1415dd.png

(Situated Top Left)

Kirklarelispor - Pre Season 2012

With an average squad, we was predicted by the media to not pull up many results but to settle in the middle of the table without any serious promotion challenge which I agreed with. The finances of the club aren't the healthiest with a projected balance of (-360,000) come the end of the season so I can only afford 1 or 2 free transfers and maybe a loan signings. However if I can get rid of any dead wood of the squad this will help the bank balance out considerably. I came into the club and the first main thing I did was arrange 4 friendly matches o get us match fit and to also test out the squad and my own formations. Pre-Season was a fairly good time testing out my new formations and we won the majority of are matches with some good attacking performances:

Kirklarelispor_TransfersHistory_zps6578eac3.png

As I said previously the club wasn't finacially healthy so I had to rely on getting rid of any dead wood in the squad which meant a number of players who I felt incapable of playing out this level to be sold which paved the way for 2 signings - Sinik and Arslan! Sinik looks a great signing who plays striker with some good attributes and should score some vial goals this season and Arslan is a defensive holding midfielder as the formation I like to play involves this position and the players at the club were not the best in this position with both players being signed on a free. 4 Players left the club which helped out on paving the way for these 2 players.

Kirklarelispor_FixturesSchedule_zpsd38c2025.png

Squad

Can Ozkan - 23 Year Old central defender who is rated with the highest abillity in the squad. Will be a key player this year trying to keep the back line as solid as possible!

Musa Buyuk - Right Winger who can also play right back, at the age of 32 he may not have the legs to continue playing for many more years but still a key player for now!

Serdar Sinik - The new signing I made in the summer who should hopefully score a number of goals this season, for a free transfer I can't go wrong!

Serkan Sozmen - Full Back with some good attacking stats and pace and also the best left back in the squad!

• 2 weeks later...

Kirklarelispor - September 2012

So after a long and very stressful Pre-Season with very little money to spend on new players we had to rely on free transfers, a week before the season had started we signed Sercan Guvennisik on loan from San Jose Earthquakes so hopefully he can be a key player this year sitting in the lone striker role. We started the season with a winnable yet loseable tie against Bayrampasa at Home and we went down early on before Can Ozcan scored late on with a header. Our first victory came away against a strong Iskenderun side with loanee Guvenisik bagging his first goal for the club and adding a 2nd just before half time and he scored in the 1-1 draw 11 days later against Ofspor. The season has been going average so far scoring in each game and also keeping 1 clean sheet but the last game of the month was a 2-0 defeat to Malatyaspor at home which was dissapointing but we will kick on next month hopefully and get a few more wins on the board. The draw for the cup also has been done and we have drawn a very good Ingelspor side.

Kirklarelispor_FixturesSchedule-3_zps9dacdf94.png

TurkishSecondDivision_OverviewStages_zpsf02c9ac1.png

Players Signed this Month

Sercan Guvensinik

Kirklarelispor - October 2012

After an average first month in charge in the League, this month was a busy month as we had to play 5 league games and 1 cup game in a month. We had some very tricky games this month so we needed as many points as possible and we started in the worst possible way with a defeat to Altay. We seemed to be getting into positions in games where we can push on a pick up victories but we keep failing to convert chances. But are fortunes turned 4 days later as we picked up back to back victories and then a fair point. The last week of the month saw us play Ingelspor twice in the league and cup but our cup chances looked slimmed as we were demolished 4-0 away but days later we got revenge with an extra time vicory his time at home. We end the month sat in 11th place as we drop a couple of spots since last month but at least we are in the next round of the cup competitions.

Kirklarelispor_FixturesSchedule_zps021c40de.png

TurkishSecondDivision_OverviewStages_zps1049c263.png

Some decent results, only need to improve in away games :). Halfway on 4th, not bad!
Going well so far, as said above, if you can sort out your away form then your sorted.
Hopefully you can get out of that dip;
Nice to seeing you in a play off position, hopefully you'll finish in the top 5 this season. Is your aim to get promoted this season?

Been a good season so far, Guvensinik playing and scoring goals. My aim was mid-table at the start of the year but the play-offs would be very pleasing!

February 2013 - The League is starting to take shape!

So after the disappointing 3-1 defeat 2 days before christmas, we had the winter break and are next competitive fixture was 35 days later against Iskenderun who finished the first half of the season in second position so It was never going to be easy. We came away with a 1-0 victory thanks to a late header from Ozcan before a superb 4-0 victory a week later with Sezer Guler being the stand out performer with a brace. Are form is continuing to improve as the season progresses which is pleasing so hopefully we can make a push for the play-offs. The problem with this league is their is always a couple of weeks break throughout the season and rustiness has affected us as we lost 1-0 against Altay when we really should be overcoming opponents like Altay. The last game of February saw a thriller away at Malatyaspor where we took the lead 3 times in the match with Guvensinik scoring another hat-trick. He has been superb for us since coming in on loan in the Summer and although he may not want to sign permantely I will try to secure his services for the long haul.

Kirklarelispor_FixturesSchedule-4_zpseb09b812.png

Table Watch

After a average yet fairly good month we sit in 7th tied on 32 points in what looks a very tight league table, luckily we have a game in hand on our opponents above us so if we can achieve a victory then we can leapfrog Gaziosmanpasa and Tokatspor and move back into the play-off positions where we was at the end of the winter break.

TurkishSecondDivision_OverviewStages-4_zpsf25a4583.png

Player of the Month

Sezer Guler gets my vote for player of the month with some fine performances including a brace against Ofspor and then the crucial equaliser in the thrilling 4-4 draw. He is only 27 years of age and is at the prime of his career. His wage is a problem I'm going to have to look at in the summer and try to reduce it as 525 per week and this level is a little on the pricy side.

SezerGuumller_OverviewAttributes_zps16fbf833.png

March 2013 - The Push for the Play-offs continues!

So as we ended the previous month with a thrilling 4-4 draw with Serdar Sinik scoring a hat-trick, we had to kick off March with a Home match against Denitzli and Sinik continued his fine form by scoring the second goal in a 3-1 victory to add to his scoring tally. He has been in fine form in this second half of the season being the clubs top goalscorer after the winter break with 4 goals in 4 games. Next up we had to play a very strong Ingelspor side who sat in 2nd position so I knew it was never going be an easy game and we went down to a 2-1 defeat taking the lead thanks to Sezer Guler but back to back draws including goals from Guvensinik and another two from Sinik put us back on the straight and narrow to trying to push for a play-off spot. The last game of the month was up against Balikesirspor in front of our home crowd and we delivered the result they wanted to see as we won 3-1 with 2 goals in the first 15 minutes before Sinik rounded off the victory in the second half. We have 6 games left in the season with 4 games coming next month so if we can pick up 9 points from a possible 12 then we have a real chance of trying to find a play-off spot.

Kirklarelispor_FixturesSchedule-6_zpsd848fe78.png

Table Watch

After picking up 8 points from 15 in the month of May we move up one position in the table from last month meaning we are 1 spot outside the play-off positions in 6th. However the league is very tight with 3 points separating 3rd position down to 7th so one or two slip ups could cost us dearly so we need to kick on with 6 games left and pick up as many points as possible.

TurkishSecondDivision_OverviewStages-6_zps6e6f2180.png

Player of the Month

As you could probably have guessed Serdar Sinik gets my vote this month and he we also voted as the Player of the Month in the League. He scored some vital goals at times aswell as providing assists for Guler and Guvensinik on the way.

SerdarSinik_OverviewAttributes_zps1775bb4f.png

April 2013 - One last Push!

We have now moved into the move of April and this moves us 6 games closer to the end of the season. If we can keep consistent during these 6 games of the season and pick up at least 12 points then we can hopefully achieve that spot. The first game of the month saw us having to play Eyupspor and we was predicted to win comfortably away and the side delivered with a 4-1 victory thanks to my 3 key players at the moment Sinik, Guler and Guvensinik. This was the best possible start to the month and a week later we picked up another fantastic 3 points with a 2-1 victory at home thanks Guler again and a Can Ozcan header from a corner. We are in a very positive position in the league as we have a better goal difference than are main rivals in the league so if it comes down to equal points then this could play a major factor. However a disappointing defeat next up and a score draw in the last game of the month have put us in a position we really shouldn't be in as we are still level on points with our rivals bu if we had won these games then we could have ensured our play-off spot and in turn rest some of our key players for the play-offs.

Kirklarelispor_FixturesSchedule-7_zps1a156f5f.png

Table Watch

We have stayed in 6th position after the month of April which is very disappointing after we started the month in such a positive manner picking up 6 points from 6 but a defeat and a draw has really affected us going into the last 2 games with are side having to face a very good Tokatspor side and a side who are on really good form winning their last 4 games so we are going to have to put in some much better performances if we are to achieve one of these spots.

TurkishSecondDivision_OverviewStages-7_zps731c7932.png

Player of the Month

SezerGuumller_OverviewAttributes_zpsdc9f465e.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Other News

After a successful season so far I have signed a new contract with the club to show my players of the stabillity of the club, they offered me £650 per week but due to the clubs poor financial state I have decided to renegotiate the contract and taking a pay cut to £500 per week to help with the running of the club.

RyanDuckett_NewsInbox-2_zpsd1d75c33.png

May 2013 - Season comes tumbling down in 2 games!

So after a long, stressful season it came down to 2 games of the season to see if I could achieve a 3rd place play-off position. I'm still not sure whether you can achieve promotion through this play-off but at the start of the season I told the board I can achieve a mid-table position so what ever the outcome of the last 2 games It has been a successful year. We went into the last 2 games sat in 6th position and despeight drawing the first game we still moved into the play-off position with a game to go which was pleasing. The league at this point was so tight and any of 3 or 4 teams could still take the elusive spot and unfortunately we failed to win to ensure this. We went 2-0 and the game looked set for a defeat. We scored late on which made me think that if we could score again then that could have been enough but looking at the table a win was the only outcome that would have prevented Korfez and ensured that we got the spot. However overall the season has been a good year. Sercan Guvensinik's loan deal will expire in just under a month with a couple of players retiring due to old age. So we will have a bit of money in the coffin to improve the squad to a high standard.

Kirklarelispor_FixturesSchedule-8_zps5cffa65c.png

Table Watch

A dissapointing way to end the season and to be in the position we are. We could have been a bit higher but the league was so close right up to the last game so I can't fault the performance of the squad. If we was more consistent we would have finished much higher up the league and this was proven with the last 2 games of the year failing to win. In the end it seemed we was far away being 2 places of the play-offs but this was due to the tightness of the league table.

TurkishSecondDivision_OverviewStages-8_zps308d4752.png

Archived