Can't score for no apparent reason.

Ok I'm PSG, they have excellent scoring talent.

I'm 3 matches into the league after a pre-season scoring 11 goals in 3 games.

In the 3 league matches I've had 5 CCCs over 80 shots and over 30 of those on target. I've played vastly inferior teams. In all 3 matches I've also had a close to 60-40 domination of possession yet I've lost 2-1, 0-1, 0-1.

To have these sort of results just seems ridiculous. It's not like I'm asking amateur players to play professionally, these are some of the worlds greatest players playing using a tactic that they dominated with in the pre-season and are dominating with in every stat but one in the 3 league games, yet it's like they are worse than Sunday League players in front of the goal...

It just seems all too unrealistic.

What can I do to get the ball over the line?

80 shots and only 5 CCC's? I'd suggest using the work ball into box shout and make sure that your players have options in the final third, otherwise they'll be forced into a high number of long shots, leading to the type of results your seeing. Teams are parking the bus and letting you take potshots from distance.

80 shots, 5 ccc's and only 30 on target? Not very good stats really are they?

How about giving a lot more detail about the system you are currently using and provide some screenshots about it. Also it would help if you used the analysis tab to see the kind of shots you was having and from what areas. You can also click the little dots and watch the clips back so can see exactly the reasons they were missed.

I saw someone yesterday with a simliar issue and he posted that he had 33 shots, 67% possession and lost to the AI 2-1 who only had 7 shots with 5 on target. Now on those stats alone there seems an issue doesn't there? Wrong....

Out of his 33 shots only 3 were on target and they were all from 20 yards out.

It's okay claiming you are having a lot of shots but if the AI's shots are more clear and better chances than yours then you'll always have issues.

Anyways post up more info, there is a thread at the very top of the forum explaining how to post when you are seeking help, I suggest you take a look at it.

Ok I'm PSG, they have excellent scoring talent.

I'm 3 matches into the league after a pre-season scoring 11 goals in 3 games.

In the 3 league matches I've had 5 CCCs over 80 shots and over 30 of those on target. I've played vastly inferior teams. In all 3 matches I've also had a close to 60-40 domination of possession yet I've lost 2-1, 0-1, 0-1.

To have these sort of results just seems ridiculous. It's not like I'm asking amateur players to play professionally, these are some of the worlds greatest players playing using a tactic that they dominated with in the pre-season and are dominating with in every stat but one in the 3 league games, yet it's like they are worse than Sunday League players in front of the goal...

It just seems all too unrealistic.

What can I do to get the ball over the line?

My answer is based on the level of information you have provided us with.

Yeah.... you need to score more.................

Archived