Training Schedule Needed - Lower League at Moment

I am Luton Town and have just got promoted, about to start pre-season in League 2. This is going to be my long save, and go into every aspect in detail of the game, apart from training, I never have. I have signed good coach's, with the relevent stats. At the moment, my schedule is just the one that every team has, when they start a new, so the players mainly in gk, or general training.

I was hoping someone could provide me with a good schedule, and one for my youth players, to benefit my team, as I have never been able to suss this out myself, and then get this into my game,,,,thanks in advance for any help

I'm guessing you still play FM12 then? As you can't create schedules anymore on FM13.

Anyways, you should check out the forum rules at the top of the thread as asking for such things is against the rules. However if you scroll down in the same thread (the FAQ & Important Links Thread) you will see links to FM12 stuff, click that and you'll see all the training threads for that version of the game.

Archived