Windows 8 and FM Performance

I installed Windows 8, rookie mistake I know but I was intrigued and thought for the price of the upgrade I'd give it a go, however my estimated game speed and current performance starts have drastically reduced. I was getting 4 stars or 3 stars on 18 leagues across nine countries but now I'm getting one or half a star. How does it have such an effect? Did anyone have any similar issues which they may have sorted or can offer any advice to get my game speed and performance back up, without reverting to windows 7. Thanks

Been using windows 8 since launch, hasnt affected my FM stars rating or actual play speed 1 bit.

New patch could be at fault but other than my tactic being useless now i have noticed no other performance issues ;/

I installed Windows 8, rookie mistake I know but I was intrigued and thought for the price of the upgrade I'd give it a go, however my estimated game speed and current performance starts have drastically reduced. I was getting 4 stars or 3 stars on 18 leagues across nine countries but now I'm getting one or half a star. How does it have such an effect? Did anyone have any similar issues which they may have sorted or can offer any advice to get my game speed and performance back up, without reverting to windows 7. Thanks

What are your spec's?

To be honest windows 8 is a good OS,

I have a W7 laptop with a 2.2 GHZ dual core , 4GB RAM and I Always get half star rating if I select 1 league or 5 leagues think its a bug as my game is slower than my mates intel I5 but not by much the match and user face are perfect and lag free just days take an extra 5-10 seconds :/

Been using windows 8 since launch, hasnt affected my FM stars rating or actual play speed 1 bit.

New patch could be at fault but other than my tactic being useless now i have noticed no other performance issues ;/

Look at the changelist for the last update and point out what could possibly affect performance.

Archived