can't see the ball during match?

Anyone else getting this? Idk how SI could spend so much time and effort working on ME and not realise just how bad the colour scheme is especially on a sunny day where it's nearly impossible to see the ball against the bright green pitch. Only the ball's shadow is properly visible.

I've preferred watching in 2D since FM'12 and the ball and there were already colour issues then, which I hoped would be fixed in '13 but instead SI have made it worse. It's only visible in 2D classic, which is not just terrible to look at but also has gamebreaking framerate issues.

I don't know if this or bug reporting is the appropriate section to raise this problem but I hope someone has a solution for me, or that SI will come to their senses to calibrate the zero contrast between ball and environment ingame. How the hell can ME be the most positively revolutionary change in FM'13 when you can't even see where the ball is at any given moment?

And I'm one of those that want to adapt to more micromanagement as the FM series matures by actually taking the time to watch how my players perform on the pitch and not just spend 1-2 min streamlining **** and just viewing match commentary like the stubborn "old school" types, yet how can I adapt to invisible footballs?

ps. Will post screenshots just how TERRIBLE it is. PLEASE fix it SI.

Archived