FM13 English logopack

I've had a look around the internet without luck, had a look here, and seeing as I can't request logopacks on skinning hideout, I was wondering whether anyone knew a good logopack for English league and non league clubs. I know fm12 graphics work well too, so if anyone can point me in the right direction, I would be very grateful!

Cheers!

There's a file on sortitoutsi that is the whole pack, so you don't have to download all the files separately. Thing is, it's not entirely clear. But I think it's the one at the end of the list.

It still takes ages to download but I just went away and did something else. It is definitely a logo pack worth downloading if you want the logos. It's very good.

• 5 months later...

I'm currently running FM13 on my iMac. I downloaded the prepped logos for all major leagues across the world, plus all three Blue Square divisions, in the metallic style, and the files to open up the playable lower leagues (or non-leagues) in England, down to and including Northern Premier Div1 North & South, Isthmian North & South and Southern League North & South (that's level 8, I think, if the Premier League is level 1, Championship level 2 etc). Beyond that, even lower leagues can be activated and do include the 'History - Past Winners' list.

I have prepped logos for every team in each of these divisions, plus every team listed in the 'History - Past Winners' section of every visible English, whether playable or not. They all work in my ongoing saved game and I am currently in the process of prepping logos for every other remaining team in England. I used the arrange friendly option to list them all on screen and wrote them all down. I have collected all of the logos and am in the process of adding their ID numbers to their file names and then I'll have to format the small versions.

I'm not a graphics expert. I have been searching for the logos on Google, taking the best version of each, removing the background in PaintPro and, with my limited skills, improving those that needed it as necessary and formatting to the correct size. I have logos for every current club and the vast majority of historical clubs with only a few exceptions (Swanley Furness springs to mind), but there is an inconsistency in the style and quality. For some teams you get a vector image with clean colours and solid lines, while for others the best available image is a photo of a pin badge (eg Metropolitan Police FC) or a rough, low-res jpg (eg Lymington & New Milton FC). I have been updating the config files as I go, which is time-consuming but easy if you know how to use the CONCATENATE feature in Excel and paste into TextEdit. In my game, I am AFC Totton (it's near Southampton) of the Southern Premier League. All of the logos are showing up in the large and small versions and despite a few ropey ones and the inconsistent styles, it does make the game look much better overall.

As I say, I have an iMac - and it's both brand new and suped-up with the extra memory option from purchase. I have noticed that the game runs a little slower with all these logos in it, but not by much. Others might have more of a problem. I should finish the remaining logos this week (I'm currently unemployed - my redundancy pay-out paid for the computer!) and I am willing to share them with everyone - but I have absolutely no idea how to put them anywhere that you'll be able to get them, so to those in-the-know, please advise.

I don't usually buy every edition of the game, but I will get FM14 and I'll check for any new teams. I noticed one error in FM13: GE Hamble (also near Southampton) actually changed their name to Folland Sports at the beginning of the 2012-13 season, but I expect that will be reflected in FM14. They appear to have kept the GE Hamble badge, though. Where there are teams of similar names I have done my best to make sure I put the correct badge with the correct club, but of course mistakes are possible. My process includes a thorough check, so I believe that I have caught any typo'd ID numbers - but my work continues.

Sorry - I meant to also mention that I have not touched the kits. It would be great to have realistic looking kits for non-league teams, but that would be a massive undertaking and so difficult to determine from online photos of indeterminate age what the current kit looks like.

Archived