Too many midfielders ? Tough decision...

I've got too many midfieders and do not know who to get rid of, if I do need to get rid of any ?

I've got Cristiano Ronaldo - Aged 29 , Messi- 27 , Hazard, Mata, Gundogan - aged 23 , isco - aged 22 Gotze- aged 22 , Leitner aged 21 ,Gareth Bale -Aged 24

and Feliaini - 26

They have all got potential bar Ronaldo/Messi and I don't really want to get rid of any yet it's too much to acccomodate ?

Id love to see a screen shot of your player sales and signings totals. Even if the players you sold values had gone up i have no idea how you could sign all those players.

Mata/Hazard were unhappy at chelsea. Ronaldo was unhappy at Real as they were "under performing" . Barcelona won everything and placed Messi in the reserves ?!?! I had to adjust my budgets heavily

No need to be excused mate!

I cannot understand how you signed those players after 2 years... I cannot understand how you won the treble with everton two years in a row & I cannot understand why they would move.

I too would love to see such a screenshot of your transfers. Just curious as to how much they moved for. :cool:

I've got too many midfieders and do not know who to get rid of, if I do need to get rid of any ?

I've got Cristiano Ronaldo - Aged 29 , Messi- 27 , Hazard, Mata, Gundogan - aged 23 , isco - aged 22 Gotze- aged 22 , Leitner aged 21 ,Gareth Bale -Aged 24

and Feliaini - 26

They have all got potential bar Ronaldo/Messi and I don't really want to get rid of any yet it's too much to acccomodate ?

I don't really know Gundogan or Leitner in game. Why didn't you go for Kehl or Bender ahead of those?

You've got to play Ronaldo and Messi, then Fellaini.. That leaves three spots for seven players.

Presumably you are playing something like:

--------Fellaini-----Other---------

Other---------Messi----------Other

-------------Ronaldo--------------

Realistically you aren't going to give all of those players game time. I would get rid of Gundogan and Leitner unless you feel they can play as more defensive midfielders alongside Fellaini. I would then keep no more than three of the others... unless you think you could make Bale your left back?

Good grief. I have Hazard, Messi, Oscar, Bernard, Hatem Ben Arfa, Aguero and Diamao (with Lukaku out on loan)

I'm playing as Barcelona but will struggle to keep all of them happy despite playing 4 attackers (hence sending Lukaku on loan - I tried to send Bernard out too, but only foreign clubs were interested and I need him off the non-EU list ASAP). You're going to have an uprising on your hands soon with that amount of stars - I dread to think of your wage bill.

I would get rid of the most disruptive / inconsistent players, whoever that happen to be.

Christ, who cares how he got them!? Its his save and all he is asking for an opinion on who to drop

Hell, its easy as anything to legitimately get a team to this type of position in the English Leagues, the game doesn't offer much of a challenge after all, only a question of how long it takes you (For this reason, unless I'm as Everton myself, I avoid being any English team full stop)

Personally, who I'd drop would depends on their wages (I'd imagine Messi and Ronaldo wages are quite high) and performances (If any of them are playing poorly, they aren't worth the wages)

You're obviously Young, and filling Your team with "superstars" is Your idea of superstardom, I did this too many years ago, using what not editor or another. All Irrelevant You will develop as an FM player.

So, on that note, i think you need rid of THREE. Those IMO are Ronaldo, Isco and Bale. Just an Opinion. The Rest again IMO have more Potential.

Archived