Which Leagues?

Always have wondered about the French CFA question as well. Whenever I go to the job market, no matter what time of the season, I never see a team in Germany or France with an open spot. Happens in every iteration of the game for me..not sure why.

The French CFA has some very very odd rules.

4 points for a win

2 for a draw

1 for a loss

You can imagine my shock when on the last day of the season i look at my P.S.G reserves and see that despite the fact they got 76 points they almost got relegated!! I was gonna report it as a bug until I seen the rules.... I was freaked out!

Plus if they had got relegated they wouldn't be in the CFA and my youth players wouldn't develop as well as they would have.

Oh yeh, Scotland do. Italy and Brazil have 4? Sure I'v only seen 3 on Brazil and 3 on Italy (I know it has C1 and C2 but I thought it was 2 teams from C1 and 2 from C2 go up not 4 teams from C2 into C1)

C1 and C2 are split into A and B and from memory 4 teams are promoted from C2 to C1 (the two winners and winner of a playoff in each division)

Oh yeh, Scotland do. Italy and Brazil have 4? Sure I'v only seen 3 on Brazil and 3 on Italy (I know it has C1 and C2 but I thought it was 2 teams from C1 and 2 from C2 go up not 4 teams from C2 into C1)

Brazil have the state championships, perhaps not playable, but still a tier.

Archived