Backroom Advice - Players being unhappy with their contracts

I don't know about anybody else but i am getting extremely fed up of my staff telling me players are beginning to become unhappy with their contracts. Fair enough for players who are 3 years into their contract but i'm getting it for players who have signed a contract or joined as recent as 6 months ago and am getting really frustrated of getting 2 or 3 of these every time i have a meeting with my staff

I don't know about anybody else but i am getting extremely fed up of my staff telling me players are beginning to become unhappy with their contracts. Fair enough for players who are 3 years into their contract but i'm getting it for players who have signed a contract or joined as recent as 6 months ago and am getting really frustrated of getting 2 or 3 of these every time i have a meeting with my staff

Yeah I've seen this alot. Someone said to me its happening because you've got a big wage budget that isn't being used

I just had a backroom report from a top class backroom staff-12 messages about wrong squad status, transfer targets currently earning 3 times my top wage budget, coaches, physios and scouts that I dont need, suggested scout assingments to obscure countries, suggesting that I talk to the press about managers, having not done this at any time since I started the game 6 seasons ago. In fact there was not one bit of advice that wasn't ridiculous.

I just had a backroom report from a top class backroom staff-12 messages about wrong squad status, transfer targets currently earning 3 times my top wage budget, coaches, physios and scouts that I dont need, suggested scout assingments to obscure countries, suggesting that I talk to the press about managers, having not done this at any time since I started the game 6 seasons ago. In fact there was not one bit of advice that wasn't ridiculous.

It's funny because it's true :) Well.. I've had maybe two or three young transfertargets that have been decent, but never signed any of them..

The backroom staff are jokers. Go on a nice winning run and you can guarantee they'll suggest your tactics don't suit your team. The only advice I take is occasionally praising players and sometimes I hire staff they recommend if it's their birthday or something. The contract thing is indeed ridiculous. Quote amusing when they suggest renewing a contract of a player who is annoyed with you and wants to leave. I had this with Carlos Tevez - he wanted to go, I wasn't bothered he was going, but staff wanted me to give him a better contract!

Archived