Help with player morale!

Hope this is the correct section, here goes:

managing nott forest and my 1st season in the PL is about to end and i'm going to finish around 8th, a fantastic season! strandberg is one of my 1st choice CD's and he performs excellently! but, although team morale is high, for the last 2/3 months his morale is almost always "fairly poor"!

he's "pleased to be at a successful club", "delighted to be part of the norway squad", "pleased with his training schedule", i'm his favourite personnel, plays 98% of matches, what the hell is wrong with him, going through a divorce?!!:lol:

Well.. Sounds odd.. Try to praise him a little if he's getting good average rating and give him a new contract, doesn't have to bring up his wages too much. That usually get's my players pleased when they enjoy their staying at the club...

Well.. Sounds odd.. Try to praise him a little if he's getting good average rating and give him a new contract, doesn't have to bring up his wages too much. That usually get's my players pleased when they enjoy their staying at the club...

i praised him two or three times, it's easy as he plays well, and his morale goes up and after the next match goes down again even when we won.

just took your advice and offered him a new contract, his morale is still fairly poor :| he's just been left out of the norway world cup squad but his morale has been low for while, it can't be that.

Archived