Left sided central defender?

greg_15

I've just finished my first season with Liverpool. I've released Sami Hyypia on a free because he's aging and I wouldn't have got much transfer money from selling him. I'm looking for a left sided central defender bunt can't seem to find a very highly rated one anywhere, plus Garay has already gone to Milan. I'm using my scouts to find one but I don't think they're that reliable. I've got Barzagli, Cara and Agger at centre-back. Can anyone suggest a top class left sided central defender? I have £40 million to spend so money is not a problem!

Naldo can play right or left central defence. Splash out about £10 million for him - scored 37 goals in 54 apps when i managed Porto (make him take free kicks, pens and make him 'flick on' at corners. Defo get him ;)

Edson has turned out great for me on my current save, not sure if he has random stats or something, but you could give him a look :thup:

Also, rafael forster always seems to turn out well. And thomas vermalean (sp) the ajax defender is very solid.

+ All the names said up there are great options, cristcito has proved a beast for me in previous games :thup:

Vidal without a doubt for me in 2011 some of his key stats are:

Heading,jumping,positioning,work rate, bravery, stamina - 20

marking,tackling,strength, off the ball and concentration - 19

I would say he is one of the best CBs on the game

felipe-udinese without a doubt chiellini plays best at left back. also felipe u should be able to pick him up for 5- 6 million. he should also have italian citizen ship. for cover either Domenico Cristcito or mamadou sakho both awesome. you should sell agger and have two out of the 3 mentioned as you left footed cetre back

Archived