Best training focus?

i suspect that you would also want to give your players individual training schedules if you want them to improve player attributes.

for example, i set all my players individual training to that of their position.

so Lucas Leiva is training as an Anchor Man.

Suarez is training as a Complete Forward.

This is on top of their team training.

I do this, but I also use different roles that can improve a bunch of weaker stats. For example Lucas may lack a bit in flair and passing so although he plays as an Anchor Man you may want to train him as Advanced Playmaker or something like. I'd probably switch between the two every three or four months.

I do this, but I also use different roles that can improve a bunch of weaker stats. For example Lucas may lack a bit in flair and passing so although he plays as an Anchor Man you may want to train him as Advanced Playmaker or something like. I'd probably switch between the two every three or four months.

not sure about trainig him as an Advanced Playmaker! ;)

i see your point though. give him a bit more of a rounded trainig schedule by swapping him between Anchor Man and, perhaps, Defensive Playmaker - which i believe would improve his passing and vision a bit.

it depends on what sort of role your scout/coach believes the player can play.

Sahin tends to have Defensive Playmaker, Midfielder & Attacking Playmaker, so i might be tempted to swap him between all three depending on what iwant to play him as in the future.

i'm currently training Shelvey as a Box-to-box midfielder but i'm sure he can also be Attacking Playmaker.

Archived