Teamtalk Issues

Ok, so this is about the only thing (so far) in FM13 I have a big problem with. Teamtalk. I gave myself a 'professional footballer' reputation and started two separate games with Spurs and Wycombe. No matter what I say at Spurs, the is either zero response or the team gets half green, half red. For example, a well deserved 3-0 victory at Anfield. I tell them assertive that the result was great and three guys were confused and four were delighted. So my first guess was too much difference in personalities, so I started a new game with Wycombe. No problem at all, most of the time all players went green and after a full season, I applied at Fulham (due to my reputation at the start). Fulham approached me and again the teamtalk went downwards. Is it the league reputation/my reputation? Fulham don't have any difficult guys, except Hangeland, who turn red every time I say something.

I changed the settings too, so my assistant did the talk, but that was not a good idea. Even more red players and team morale sank below subzero quickly.

What to do?

Archived