Johnnyhugs - Newyearsgift - home games tactic.

Hi there everyone,

I have been really busy lately and did not have any time to play FM 2013 but I had plenty of free time lately and decided to give you guys a New Years gift.

This tactic is made only for home games ( it's not bad at away games but eh... ) but I can almost guarantee you that you will never lose at home games once the tactic is gelled.

( even before it's not fully gelled yet)

Team Talks/Opposition Instructions:For TT and OI, find an assistant manager with a high Tactical knowledge and motivating, let him handle it.

I usually search for +15 for both Tactical Knowledge and Motivating.

Create new shouts and add all of the ones I listed below and use it every game before the game starts.

1.Hassle Opp. 2. Get Stuck In. 3.Exploit the mid. 4.Pass into space. 5 Look for overlap.

Pitch size = Smallest

GK: Aerial Ability- Jumping-Reflexes- One and ones -Handling- Positioning -Command Of Area

DR/DL: Marking - Tackling - Stamina - Positioning

DCs: Jumping, Strength - Tacking -Marking -Heading - Positioning

LCM: Passing - Technique - Stamina - Dribbling - Acceleration -

RCM: RCM is your play maker, so you probably know what a play maker needs.

AML/AMR: Dribbling -Finishing - Pace- Technique -Passing

AMC: Dribbling -Finishing- Pace- Passing

Striker: Pace-Finishing-Dribbling - Acceleration - Off the ball

sociedad.png

formation.png

1.png

awdawd.png

champiosn%20league.png

Download link

http://fmchristmasgift.webs.com

Feel free to ask if you have any questions and enjoy it.

Have a good day.

worked great 1st season using it, 2nd season 1st game in the community shield I lost 5-0 to man city, hopefully it will pick back up again shortly.

also wanted to let you know I won the league and fa cup first season using this with arsenal in my 2nd season at the club

cheeers

worked great 1st season using it, 2nd season 1st game in the community shield I lost 5-0 to man city, hopefully it will pick back up again shortly.

also wanted to let you know I won the league and fa cup first season using this with arsenal in my 2nd season at the club

cheeers

Sorry about your loss against Man City >.>

I am glad you got a few cups with it tho.

Seems the AI is getting the tactic now, still I only lost against PSV and AJAX with my FC UTRECHT team; bought only Adryan for the AMC and Hiljemark for MC.

Attacking play looks very good, tough I'm getting plenty of goals against due to the amount of players in front; I'm trying to find a way to fix this :)

Thanks Johnny for the tactic :)

Schermafbeelding%202013-01-08%20om%2016.47.02.png

Archived