Bugs

It's been over two weeks or so since I cannot play my beloved FM. I understand that crash dump aren't that easy to solve, but Jesus Christ, this forum is full with, ''I cannot get past a certain date" errors. Thousands of people cannot play FM, and this is happens since 19th of December. I appreciate your work, your ''make fm more realistic" attitude, but I think your

main interest should be THE GAME, or should I say, customers that cannot play the game at all. If a Christmas day patch could be released don't you think is time for a quick fix for

these crash dump bonanza. I really thought it would get fixed faster since this is a expensive game.

PS: Can you at least give us a time table, just to make an idea of how much do we have to wait...

are you editing the saved game with fmrte too much? that's a major reason for the crash dumps. Also it is ideal to have 2 or more saved game files just incase. You only have 1 don't you?

From the past, there has never been a time table for the release date. From past years, it has been later than Mid February.

are you editing the saved game with fmrte too much? that's a major reason for the crash dumps. Also it is ideal to have 2 or more saved game files just incase. You only have 1 don't you?

From the past, there has never been a time table for the release date. From past years, it has been later than Mid February.

No, not editing at all. Pretty much everyone got the exactly same bug as me.

No, not editing at all. Pretty much everyone got the exactly same bug as me.

Don't exaggerate, at least 80,000 didn't have it yesterday just according to Steam :) we do feel for you but there is no way to predict when a fix will be ready though as soon as it is it will be released.

I know it doesn't help to be told to be a bit patient but sadly there's no alternative.

Don't exaggerate, at least 80,000 didn't have it yesterday just according to Steam :) we do feel for you but there is no way to predict when a fix will be ready though as soon as it is it will be released.

I know it doesn't help to be told to be a bit patient but sadly there's no alternative.

I know there's no other alternative, but when there's so many people that got the same problem I thought they would fix it faster really.

Archived