Coaches Question

1. Is junior coaching in the facilities tab how good youth player's starting CA will be?

2. In fm11 I could have sworn that if you hired a regular coach (not fitness, u18, gk, etc) they helped train both the senior team and youth team. I'm managing a lower league team in Scotland but this isn't the case. (fm13)

So I have an Assistant, Gk coach, and 3 coaches with the senior team. Head of Youth Development and gk coach for youth team.

Any thing I can do to get more youth coaches? I have only have room for 3 total coaches.

I'm assuming I can't hire a U18 coach as he would still count as a coach, right? What about u18 head coach?

Can I put one current coach and move him to youth?

Thanks for any help guys. I really appreciate it.

Thanks for the quick reply. So if he's a reserve team manager he does both? Not just one or the other? That would be a big help. Does anyone know whether U18 head coach counts against you in the coaches column in the boardroom? I kind of assume it does but...

Yes, reserve team manager definitely does both.

I believe that U18 head coach is part of your coach quota, but am not certain. I assumed it's the way to attract more talented staff who wouldn't touch a regular U18 role with a bargepole.

Archived