Can I have a full changing background picture of a stadium in this version of the game?

mazza bul

In the previous 4/5 versions of football manager I have used the graphics whereby each time I click on a team (say Arsenal) I get a squad list of the current squad in text and a nice picture of their stadium in the background. Then I click onto Blackburn and see the same but with Ewood Park shown etc....

My mate who does all this for me cant find the usual packs done by a lovely guy called geordie and says that it is not available this year..........

Also I don't see any examples of backgrounds on any screenshots posted by people and I have read snippets of people saying there is an issue with this and then other saying it is resolved.

Please in simple terms, where do we stand?

For backgrounds to function correctly you need to search the forums for "client object browser.xml", it will be found in certain threads containing relevant information.

Once you've put the backgrounds in the the correct place and altered this file (with help from the threads) you should be good to go, hopefully.

:)

Archived