My Chairman is Really Stingy!

£23million in the bank, I ask for an increase to the transfer and wage budget and he gives me £400k to spend on transfer fees and an increase of £8k to £152k a week on wages.

In the Premiership, with a 6,300 seater stadium (in the process of building a new one with a 15k capacity costing only £77k per month).

Is the money needed elsewhere, does he hate me, or is he just a stingy so and so?

£23million in the bank, I ask for an increase to the transfer and wage budget and he gives me £400k to spend on transfer fees and an increase of £8k to £152k a week on wages.

In the Premiership, with a 6,300 seater stadium (in the process of building a new one with a 15k capacity costing only £77k per month).

Is the money needed elsewhere, does he hate me, or is he just a stingy so and so?

How long will the stadium take to build? Are you running at a profit/loss/break even year on year? How long have you been a manager? There will be many factors that affect how much a chairman will give you. On the finance screen, how much is the % transfer revenue returned to you?

Archived