League title and name colour

The Good Rebel

Ok, so basically I am creating a project which will see the the Russian, Ukrainian, Belurussian and many other members of the Commonwealth of Independent States leagues combine, to create a Soviet super league so to speak. However the all national teams will remain intact. I am going to base this league in Russia as seemingly setting it in the CIS causes the CIS nation itself to enter competitions! However I want the league's title menu to be a neutral colour and not that of Russia's national colours, is there any way around this, as thus far I have not been able to alter the colours of the league title, despite editing them in the editor, instead it remains Russia's red/blue scheme.

Ok, so basically I am creating a project which will see the the Russian, Ukrainian, Belurussian and many other members of the Commonwealth of Independent States leagues combine, to create a Soviet super league so to speak. However the all national teams will remain intact. I am going to base this league in Russia as seemingly setting it in the CIS causes the CIS nation itself to enter competitions! However I want the league's title menu to be a neutral colour and not that of Russia's national colours, is there any way around this, as thus far I have not been able to alter the colours of the league title, despite editing them in the editor, instead it remains Russia's red/blue scheme.
Change the "text" field in the home kits section for your nation.

Archived