Barce/Madrid Finances.

In 2028 and just finished the season. Saved game and added two new managers as Barce/Madrid too see their finances as on last FM i remember joining Barce in 2036 and they had £1bn finances. At the moment they both have £450mil with it rising 50-100mil each season depending on transfers because of TV deals and the fact neither spend.

Is anyone else further in the game and checked out their finances? Also does anyone know why they become so rich?

In 2028 and just finished the season. Saved game and added two new managers as Barce/Madrid too see their finances as on last FM i remember joining Barce in 2036 and they had £1bn finances. At the moment they both have £450mil with it rising 50-100mil each season depending on transfers because of TV deals and the fact neither spend.

Is anyone else further in the game and checked out their finances? Also does anyone know why they become so rich?

Own question answered.

I'm managing R. Madrid in 2027, we have a 5 year tv deal worth £133 million a season and 10 sponsorship deals from 3 to 8 years long and from 700k a season to a whopping 8 year kit sponsorship deal worth £34.78 million a year. Mind you we're also currently paying off a bank loan of >£200 million with monthly payments of £1 million until 2029.

They never seem to spend either. Like Madrid in real life would spend big on superstars. On FM they never do. Just develop like Barce. Even Barce never spend big on a star. Checked out Man U too. They currently have a shirt sponorship worth £49m a year :o

They never seem to spend either. Like Madrid in real life would spend big on superstars. On FM they never do. Just develop like Barce. Even Barce never spend big on a star. Checked out Man U too. They currently have a shirt sponorship worth £49m a year :o

In my save from the third season on Barca have spent at least 20 million on new players every year and in 2019/20 spent 103 million on bringing new players in.

Wait till around 2030 Al_Pacino. If you manage them you'll have 1bn to spend like i did on FM12 :D

How did you get Enfield worth so much TacticalGenius? I'm in 2029, and with a new stadium and winning league 7 times on trot my Newcastle team still only worth 800m :/

Wish i still had my screen shots from last FM :(

When i took over at Barce they had £1.2bn finances and £600m budget. But they was generating such huge profits from a new 120k stadium, that if i got to UCL final, the money from that and attendences etc paid for wages. Than TV deal went towards player transfer fees every season which was around £150m so each season i wasn't losing money :D Haaa

Archived