Co-Owned Players

When exactly does the bid process start for them? It's supposed to be after 12 months but I'm a week away from the second season Serie A kicking off as Udinese and have had no option to make bids for the likes of Asamoah, Isla etc who are all away on co-ownership deals at Juve, Inter, etc.

Even if I have no chance of getting the player, at least I should get some money for them at least, and they'll stop being on the books at my club.

Asamoah won player of the season last season for me, and he'd been at Juve the entire time!

Awful bugs really.

Good question. Prior to the last two patches the decision for co-ownership was set before the starting of the transfer window in July 2013. Couldn't figured it out mainly because can't get past 2nd of July but i'm wondering if this isn't a major Seria A issue, although the co-ownerships set by me a year before do appear...

its not bugs.

the co-ownership deals can have a length of time specified until the teams have to make bids. as they only transferred at the end of last season im guessing its set that the bidding process doesn't start till end of year 2 at the earliest..,

What about Gabbiadini? Seen him in a future 2026 save, turns into a God, with 20 finishing, 20 composure and more then 300 league goals for Juve, not sure if this is a thing that somebody could accept...

gabbs co ownership was up for bidding end of season one on my save with atalanta. took him back from juve for 500k, hes been amazing.

Nope...that's not it. Prior to this updates, and in the last FM's played the co-ownership always decide at the end of first season, no matter how long are set 1y/2y. in fact, in my first season signed Jovetic on co-ow for 2 years. At the end of the first season a decision had to be made so is not that. And last, both Asamoah and Isla are on a 1 year co-ownership...

• 3 weeks later...

I've just come to try and revive this thread, cause I've had the problem with Inter. Inter, like most big Italian clubs, has one hundred and one (exaggeration) players on co-ownership deals. Now before the latest patch, both clubs will have to bid on these players at the end of the first season. Now, after the patch, I'm starting my second season, and I've had no chance to bid for them. Just want to ask if the game devs have identified this as a bug and are working towards rectifying it.

To clarify that:

Co-ownerships normally are for 2 years (you can when you buy to co-own a player set this to 12 months if you want to, but AI never does that). After one year there will be an auction IF none of the both teams wants to delay it (in game most of the time the AI teams do delay it however). If one team wants to delay it, the auction will be held after another year. But in any case after one year you should definitely get the option to either make an auction offer or delay (though as i said even if you make an auction offer you usually get the message that the AI team delayed). So no idea why some of you didnt even get that message; you couldnt have missed it because it's an must-answer-message.

Oh and the database players IIRC have their co-ownership ALWAYS set to two years at the beginning of every game (even if IRL they are already at the second year)

Archived