Married...Three month old baby...No time

Just cannot get into the swing of things...with the new baby..who is amazing and is the best thing that has ever happened to me..I get very little time to play...not only that when I do get time I get the football manager version of writers block?have I been completely emasculated?what am I supposed to do?i love this version of the game...can't find a team to be?been Spurs...Rangers...Man Utd..but I lose interest because I don't get to go on it as much as I used to...I'm in a terrible situation...if you choose to give me advice then it is much appreciated...please though no mentions of Fm Classic..

Just cannot get into the swing of things...with the new baby..who is amazing and is the best thing that has ever happened to me..I get very little time to play...not only that when I do get time I get the football manager version of writers block?have I been completely emasculated?what am I supposed to do?i love this version of the game...can't find a team to be?been Spurs...Rangers...Man Utd..but I lose interest because I don't get to go on it as much as I used to...I'm in a terrible situation...if you choose to give me advice then it is much appreciated...please though no mentions of Fm Classic..

If you're lucky, the baby will be sleeping through the night by June. The game will be patched to the hilt by then so you won't have to make your own mind up about whether the ME is or isn't playable.

Married, 3 kids ranging from 0 to 4 years old, full time job, still get plenty of time for gaming..

It all boils down to 1 word - Routines!

everynight at about 8 my kids are sleeping, leaving me 3-4 hours to do whatever I want to :)

Married, 3 kids ranging from 0 to 4 years old, full time job, still get plenty of time for gaming..

It all boils down to 1 word - Routines!

everynight at about 8 my kids are sleeping, leaving me 3-4 hours to do whatever I want to :)

What does the wife do?

I'm married with an 8 month old daughter and shes fantastic. Goes to bed around 7pm until 8am next morning every night. Once you get them into a routine its easy, I did the same with my other 2 who are 10 and 9 as well.

I'm married with an 8 months old and shes fantastic. Goes to bed around 7pm until 8am next morning every night. Once you get them into a routine its easy, I did the same with my other 2 who are 10 and 9 as well.

ur married with an 8 month old? is that legal? :lol:

bit jealous of cleon tbf. My first son also sleeps from 7pm to 8am, but my second son wakes up 3-4 times per night :(

Must be a national thing then as I had the exact same initial response to Cleons sentence as LilSaint did... or we're just a country full of wicked minded people :D

always nice to meet fellow-countrymen on here! :)

Pick Gillingham, play on full FM mode, Comprehensive, 312k players. It will take you a week to get past Jul 2012 but it will be the best FM experience ever! I recommend playing Liverpool and Newcastle for 120k profit, sell the clause of Paulo Gazziniga, do not sell Ryan Bertrand clauses, sign Gordon Ewen as AssMan, and for coaches you want Hughie McAuley (Goalkeeping/Shooting/Technique), Scott Taylor (Non Fitness Coach Fitness), Iwan Roberts (Attacking), Espen Horsrud (Defending), keep the current coach for Ball Control. For scouts, Marcus Bode, Alan Mcleary, and Finn Christensen should be enough and use your Assman to scout a lot as he is a better scout than any of them. For physio it's easily Ferg Geraghty (think thats how you spell it) and ditch Steve Allen. Keep Hillyard, Ditch Muggleton, sign Hillyard on Full Time. Ditch Hessenthaler, Keep Darren Hare. Keep the older crappy players like Strevens, Barrett, Jackman, Frampton, Birchall, Kedwell and Burton. Terminate loan of Tommy Forecast, keep on Tom Flanagan till you sign Billy Joe Burns (Linfield) and Mikael Nelson (Free) for defence, Nelson doesn't speak English so bring in someone who speaks both, like Fouad Bachirou (DM, Morton). Sign Matt Fry (Free, beast) for left back, Darnell Fisher (Celtic, absolute bargain) for right back. Lee Colligan (Free) is overrated, but there's an aging German chap called Hillebrand who plays decent at left back. Look at Rob Lainton from Bolton for GK and try and get rid of Flitney and the other reserves GK who is just shocking. Bring in Ben Reeves from Southampton (a superb and cheap AMC), Marty Murray from Glentoran, Kasper Hansen (Free, beast in the future), Eric Addo (Free, DC/DM/MC, past his peak but great for 1 season) and you absolutely must buy a lad called Smajl who will be Premiership material and he can play anywhere down the middle of the park. Keep Charlie Lee and Jack Payne and Chris Whelpdale and Myles Weston. For loans, Lauri Dalla Valle (Fulham, Professional and nippy Advanced Forward who will bang them in) and Eric Lichaj (Aston Villa, DR and already premiership ability, good personality). The side is very lacking in the AMC, MR, and ML department. Look at Maltese international Agius and Henning Johannesen on loan for AMC, and probably just avoid 4-4-2 as finding Natural MRs and MLs will be tough. I play with 4-1-3-2 (1DM, No MCs), 4-2-3-1 (2 DMs, no MCs) and 4-2-3-1 (2MCs,1AML,1AMR, 1AMC), which are very compatible with each other. Craig Forsyth for left wing, Bradley Pritchard for right wing/MC. Pritchard doesnt have any familiarity with right wing but he plays very well there.

That should be enough to be getting on with :D

Pick Gillingham, play on full FM mode, Comprehensive, 312k players. It will take you a week to get past Jul 2012 but it will be the best FM experience ever! I recommend playing Liverpool and Newcastle for 120k profit, sell the clause of Paulo Gazziniga, do not sell Ryan Bertrand clauses, sign Gordon Ewen as AssMan, and for coaches you want Hughie McAuley (Goalkeeping/Shooting/Technique), Scott Taylor (Non Fitness Coach Fitness), Iwan Roberts (Attacking), Espen Horsrud (Defending), keep the current coach for Ball Control. For scouts, Marcus Bode, Alan Mcleary, and Finn Christensen should be enough and use your Assman to scout a lot as he is a better scout than any of them. For physio it's easily Ferg Geraghty (think thats how you spell it) and ditch Steve Allen. Keep Hillyard, Ditch Muggleton, sign Hillyard on Full Time. Ditch Hessenthaler, Keep Darren Hare. Keep the older crappy players like Strevens, Barrett, Jackman, Frampton, Birchall, Kedwell and Burton. Terminate loan of Tommy Forecast, keep on Tom Flanagan till you sign Billy Joe Burns (Linfield) and Mikael Nelson (Free) for defence, Nelson doesn't speak English so bring in someone who speaks both, like Fouad Bachirou (DM, Morton). Sign Matt Fry (Free, beast) for left back, Darnell Fisher (Celtic, absolute bargain) for right back. Lee Colligan (Free) is overrated, but there's an aging German chap called Hillebrand who plays decent at left back. Look at Rob Lainton from Bolton for GK and try and get rid of Flitney and the other reserves GK who is just shocking. Bring in Ben Reeves from Southampton (a superb and cheap AMC), Marty Murray from Glentoran, Kasper Hansen (Free, beast in the future), Eric Addo (Free, DC/DM/MC, past his peak but great for 1 season) and you absolutely must buy a lad called Smajl who will be Premiership material and he can play anywhere down the middle of the park. Keep Charlie Lee and Jack Payne and Chris Whelpdale and Myles Weston. For loans, Lauri Dalla Valle (Fulham, Professional and nippy Advanced Forward who will bang them in) and Eric Lichaj (Aston Villa, DR and already premiership ability, good personality). The side is very lacking in the AMC, MR, and ML department. Look at Maltese international Agius and Henning Johannesen on loan for AMC, and probably just avoid 4-4-2 as finding Natural MRs and MLs will be tough. I play with 4-1-3-2 (1DM, No MCs), 4-2-3-1 (2 DMs, no MCs) and 4-2-3-1 (2MCs,1AML,1AMR, 1AMC), which are very compatible with each other. Craig Forsyth for left wing, Bradley Pritchard for right wing/MC. Pritchard doesnt have any familiarity with right wing but he plays very well there.

That should be enough to be getting on with :D

or you could just upload your save? :p

Archived