National transfer tendencies ?

VanDerCincar

Can someone explain to me how the editor works on fm: country> tendencies to national and continental transfers?

I'm realizing is that countries have national in several countries with negative numbers, and other countries have nothing in continental ...

How does that work? I wanted to clubs that I'm not in control ti buy more domestic players.

any number between 1 and 20 in the preference column means that clubs in that nation prefer to buy players from the nation you're editing. Not 100% but -2 is supposed to mean a selling relation (i.e. if you're editing England, a -2 with Italy means English players are likely to be sold to Italian clubs).

Knowledge is also important, as otherwise they won't find out about the players.

You only need to have a preference above 0/1 if the nation is much weaker, for example if I set Trinidad to have a preference for Jamaican players of 5, Trinidad teams end up having 8 Jamaicans each! (True story, the importance of balancing your files!). However if I set a transfer preference of Trinidad for Surinamese players of 15 it won't make much difference - players still need to be of the quality the club needs.

No you'd set England (itself) to something like 15 I think, but I'd urge you not to do that - English clubs already buy English a lot at every level and the club AI will make English players a priority due to UEFA Champions League restrictions

I think -1 means they never buy from that nation if you were set on it though, so set everyone else to -1. Be prepared to see English clubs and foreign national teams (whose players can't play at the top level) struggle though

Morning, is there anyway to make it so that all teams in the English pyramid have to field so many amount of English player's each match?

I really hope there is, if there is i'm guessing it will be really easy but i'm a beginner with the Editor and never use it so any help would be much appreciated.

Yes ,but explain me how exactly ? Please

My bad I confused Chairmen with clubs. You'll have to edit each nations with a domestic bias, but that won't guarantee they buy domestic. The only way would be to recreate every league and enforce a max number of players per team.

To Lewis, unfortunately you'd have to recreate the whole English league, which wouldn't be worth your time trust me

Archived