Is there any way to fix corrupted Save Game (Fm 2013) ???

No, I'm afraid not.

I met the same situation around FM 09, and since that time I've always done a manual rolling save, saving alternatively to four files after every completed match. It's the only way to save yourself from the corruption pain.

i dont care if someone accused me to load games everytime i lost. but i always turn on the automatic save on DAILY BASIS. you cant never tell which day you have an important day. Like Balotelli become vegetarian to reduce his craziness maybe...

• 4 months later...
No, I'm afraid not.

I met the same situation around FM 09, and since that time I've always done a manual rolling save, saving alternatively to four files after every completed match. It's the only way to save yourself from the corruption pain.

I think this has just happened to me. While I was saving the game, FM crashed. Now it says I can't load the saved game. Can someone explain what a rolling save is, and what is meant by a 'manual' save?

i dont care if someone accused me to load games everytime i lost. but i always turn on the automatic save on DAILY BASIS. you cant never tell which day you have an important day. Like Balotelli become vegetarian to reduce his craziness maybe...

Daily is a bit overkill. It would make in between games take so much longer

I think this has just happened to me. While I was saving the game, FM crashed. Now it says I can't load the saved game. Can someone explain what a rolling save is, and what is meant by a 'manual' save?

Say that you set the save option to the rolling 3 game autosave, set weekly The game will create 3 backups in the first 3 weeks then on the 4th week the oldest save will drop off, so you always have 3 saves.

Manual save is when you save the game from the FM drop down menu, rather than let the game do it automatically for youbut isnt to be recommended as it is easy to forget.

I run a ten file rolling autosave that serves me pretty well. I think it's set to monthly at the moment, or possibly fortnightly. Saving does take quite a while on my now 100 season long save, so daily would be massive overkill. I occasionally get crashes, and the autosave feature has been a godsend - there's never been a time where I've lost too much.

It's a far cry from the old days when CM would wait until the worst possible moment to destroy your save.

• 2 months later...
Say that you set the save option to the rolling 3 game autosave, set weekly The game will create 3 backups in the first 3 weeks then on the 4th week the oldest save will drop off, so you always have 3 saves.

Manual save is when you save the game from the FM drop down menu, rather than let the game do it automatically for youbut isnt to be recommended as it is easy to forget.

I have the auto save at every day, 10 files. Can't load any of them. It's a pity because I had my best save in years with Celtic.

Are you sure you don't have a Savegame(Backup).fm file in your games folder? afaik, whenever you save your game (manual or autosave) FM creates a temporal copy of the last save, then it proceeds to create the new file, and finally, after the new file is completed, it deletes the backup

Archived