Created Database European Registration Question

SuperSlappy

For those of you playing with databases for European nations that aren't in the game (Luxembourg, Andorra, Albania, etc) where most of the players are created by the game have any of you had the following issue during the first season:

It comes to registration for the Champions League and my team doesn't have enough homegrown players to register. Now I would have thought that the game would provide greyed out players to allow you to register and continue the game. As it stands now my game is dead because I can't get past the registration screen. I'm no sure if this is because of an issue with the game or an issue with the database that I have created. I haven't posted this in the bug forum yet.

Thanks for any advice

Chris

I thought you could leave space if you could not meet requirements. There was a bug last year that sometimes when saved as .dbc (compressed) files rather than .xml files (not compressed) you could get errors with league registration.

If any of those are not the issue then when setting up a game you can tick the box to add players and staff to playable teams. One other option is to go on holiday until after the date, sometimes that may not be available and you have to load a previous save and then holiday until after the date.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived