I just had to post this!!!

Final of the cup, i'm playing against manchester united which i didn't quite had much problems against in the past, but my team is asleep.. i mean literally, they are out of focus, my wingers are not working, nothing's working..

By the 68 minute i'm down 0-3 and i'm raging.. Baines was acting as he forgot how to mark, gave away 2 of the 3 goals, the other on one of those silly "ball lost in confusion" corners. I'm hopeless.. I said what the hell might as well change to overload.. and oh boy did i..

If this was a real life game i think some people might have had some heart attack or something.. well not really it was just the capital cup but still.. i'm just so proud of my team i had to post here :p

sick.png

You guys think i should still beat them a bit for being down 0-3?

Ty fellas i was so proud hehe.

oh and for the ones claiming foul play, just because you can't doesn't mean others can't :) Rantbox your name suits you. :)

If you must know, i actually got Cavani by the end of first season for around 35M he was unhappy and wanted to move. Damião and Neymar by the third season also unhappy players and transfer listed, Neymar required a stupidly high contract tho' in order to not choose Barcelona over my team.

Ty fellas i was so proud hehe.

oh and for the ones claiming foul play, just because you can't doesn't mean others can't :) Rantbox your name suits you. :)

If you must know, i actually got Cavani by the end of first season for around 35M he was unhappy and wanted to move. Damião and Neymar by the third season also unhappy players and transfer listed, Neymar required a stupidly high contract tho' in order to not choose Barcelona over my team.

Didn't realise they had such a good transfer budget, as you've signed a few other players who must have cost a fair amount.

They don't, i got them all on monthly pays of course, my only sign at first season i can remember was ayew for 18M and Cavani at the end of the season 10M which i only paid after he scored 30 goals, second season i got zouma for 15-20M and baines for a ridiculous 15M Bocchetti came for free, i was then eventually target for a takeover which led to a big transfer budget of 54M if i'm not mistake that led to the signs of Damião and Neymar still on monthly pays, i did good money on the market as well with some sells and loans, i have a debt so far tho' but since it's not on my plans to do any big sign any time soon i'm sure i'll be able to balance it..

Although Hamsik was put on transfer list but Manchester is already after him and doing bids over 30M i doubt i'll even try it.. at the same time Kagawa is listed as well.. actually thinking of selling Damião, put Cavani playing at striker again and get Kagawa.. but can't make my mind really..

Didn't realise they had such a good transfer budget, as you've signed a few other players who must have cost a fair amount.

Its 2015, anything can happen. Takeovers, selling the existing squad for millions after a good season, selling a regen for lots, doing well in CL and getting megabucks.

If he had that squad in 31st August 2012 I would call foul, having it in 2015 is not necessarily suspicious, just someone who has done better with transfers (and luck) than others

Archived