Kurt Zouma

Fenger

oI7QL.jpg

Kurt Zouma

Kurt Zouma was born 27th October 1994 in Lyon. He's currently playing for Saint Etienne in Ligue 1 and have represented France Under 17s and 19s several times.

This is him at Saint Etienne:

wLuRA.png

This is him currently at Parma:

RSQ30.png

Stats:

G63Qc.png

A must buy, fantastic player!

Yassine Benzia

Yassine Benzia (born 8 September 1994 in Saint-Aubin-les-Elbeuf) is a French footballer who plays for French club Lyon in Ligue 1. He plays as a striker. Benzia is a France youth international having represented his nation at under-16, under-17, and under-18 level. He played with the under-17 team at the 2011 FIFA U-17 World Cup. Following the competition, on 27 October 2011, he signed his first professional contract agreeing to a three-year deal. He was, subsequently, promoted to the senior team by manager Rémi Garde and assigned the number 25 shirt. Benzia made his professional debut on 20 May 2012 in a league match against Nice appearing as a substitute.

This is how he has developed for me with my team Parma:

jR9La.png

Magnificient player, I have used him as a left winger since I bought him and it's working out perfectly, just check those stats out!

EFZUs.png

Not bad for a winger huh?

My other tips for amazing prospects:

Ishak Belfodil - Striker, gets the job done. Good technique and good finishing and dribbling.

Alberto Cerri - Another striker with alot of potential his finishing is fantastic and at his young age he will develop into a worldclass striker

Zakaria Bakkali - Another striker with good flair, dribbling, pace and heading.

Archived