Scouting

Hi,

I have a couple of questions about scouting and wondering if anyone here may know the answers.

1) If I send all my scouts out only looking for 4.5 star players or higher, will this effects my clubs scouting knowledge as they may over look allot of the players in the particular nation?

2) If I send a scout to a nation for example Italy is there any point is also sending a scout to watch Serie A? I wonder because surly the scout already there "Scouting nation" will be checking all possible avenues?

I think first and foremost it's more important to scout your league and get 100% knowledge of your opposition. It's nice to go onto your next opponent's squad screen and see all their current abilities and attributes. While that's ongoing you can find players yourself in the Player Search.

Hi,

I have a couple of questions about scouting and wondering if anyone here may know the answers.

1) If I send all my scouts out only looking for 4.5 star players or higher, will this effects my clubs scouting knowledge as they may over look allot of the players in the particular nation?

2) If I send a scout to a nation for example Italy is there any point is also sending a scout to watch Serie A? I wonder because surly the scout already there "Scouting nation" will be checking all possible avenues?

This is slightly off topic but this is what I do:

1: I sign different scouts (regardless of JPP/JPA) who can cover different parts of the world. This is easily done by finding where they are based/originated from.

2: I get them to scout that particular area, which, hopefully, will find me some good players. For example, I have Ronaldinho who scouts South America and he found my current #1 striker who is now wanted by Man United.

3: If they find a player, I have a look at him myself for a quick overview. Then, if I like him I get one of my (20,20) scouts to scout the player full on.

blueowl--

1. I don't believe so. Scouting knowledge increases based on time spent (and other factors) but it's not dependent on the specific parameters of the search.

2. Scouting Italy will produce a different set of reports from scouting Serie A. However, depending on which particular team you are managing, the two sets of reports may not be wildly different.

Since I made the post I have now found out that looking for only 4.5 star + does not effect the clubs scouting knowladge and it still improves as it normaly does, As for the second it seems your right again that most players found play in Serie A anyway.

Thanks for the feedback Atch

Archived