Whats wrong with this picture?

The following information leads me to believe what I have typed on the next line = That Reina is still in the game he is only vice-captain.

So my actual guess based on these facts are that maybe the captain who is obviously a regen, is like a 16 year old or something? There is no way he should have been handed the captaincy?

It says Stafford in the drop down list at the top.
Meaning he is Stafford Manager, Barmby is Liverpool manager after all. Or do you mean something else?
The following information leads me to believe what I have typed on the next line = That Reina is still in the game he is only vice-captain.

So my actual guess based on these facts are that maybe the captain who is obviously a regen, is like a 16 year old or something? There is no way he should have been handed the captaincy?

Reina would be 37ish, not impossible he could still be at the club, nor that a newgen could be so good mentally that he is new captain. Newgen could even be ~25 by then. I'm not saying it isn't your answer, just that the circumstances dont necessitate it.

Text edit is a program

Barmby's gets Southampton promoted into the premiership and then they get in a relegation dogfight get knocked out of the FA Cup, Liverpool FIRE their manager and hire Nicky Barmby, who apparently leaves the Saints..they are after all going to get relegated..and now liverpool have lost 3 matches in a row. .

The lack of ambition in "high rep" clubs is still disturbing..and erm yeah I guess i need to get real name fix for me game. Reina is 37 years old in the game so still viable as a keeper..but BARMBY?, if Barmby can get hired by liverpool I dont see why one of you cant get hired by Doncaster even

If the answer is something like 'Nicky Barmby LOLZ' I will be most displeased.
Blast
Text edit is a program

Barmby's gets Southampton promoted into the premiership and then they get in a relegation dogfight get knocked out of the FA Cup, Liverpool FIRE their manager and hire Nicky Barmby, who apparently leaves the Saints..they are after all going to get relegated..and now liverpool have lost 3 matches in a row. .

The lack of ambition in "high rep" clubs is still disturbing..and erm yeah I guess i need to get real name fix for me game. Reina is 37 years old in the game so still viable as a keeper..but BARMBY?, if Barmby can get hired by liverpool I dont see why one of you cant get hired by Doncaster even

You have to remember it isn't Nick Barmby. It is the 2019 version of Nick Barmby, so really has little relation to his IRL achievements at this moment in time. He got them promoted, so not a bad rep boost there, and you can see Liverpool might not have made Europe recently, so their rep might have taken a wee dip. Also, is it possible Barmby has some kind of favored personnel status at liverpool (too low to feature on information screen of course) which might come into the AI's non-player shortlist consideration?

Anyhow, remember it isnt real Barmby, it is 2019. Just as Stafford being in the EPL is ridiculous, but who is to say something wont happen IRL (such as getting the world's best manager like yourself) to make it happen.

Text edit is a program

What a waste of time.. Barmby got a team promoted... he has the reputation.. he's also ex liverpool.... what do you expect?

What a waste of time.. Barmby got a team promoted... he has the reputation.. he's also ex liverpool.... what do you expect?

Getting a team promoted and getting a team to stay successfully in the premiership isnt the same thing. It alone isnt enough a criteria for a high rep club

Getting a team promoted and getting a team to stay successfully in the premiership isnt the same thing. It alone isnt enough a criteria for a high rep club

Because Brendan Rodgers did loads before we appointed him :thup:.

Because Brendan Rodgers did loads before we appointed him :thup:.
In Rashidi's defence, he did do what Rashidi used as a more acceptable criterion!

Winning the championship or winning the play off doesn't count as enough incentive to be considered for a team who have been inconsistent at best? I'd say it was... certainly an ex player as well ...

Certainly not worthy of needing a discussion about imo :/

In theory Chelsea will have... by the rules in the game, a team like Chelsea who regularly get far in the Champions league and buy world class stars will easily have a higher rep

Is that how Rep calculated? "Who's doing better at the moment"

I thought it had something to do with how many fans support the club. I would arguably say that there are more Pool fans then Chelsea fans worldwide..

Is that how Rep calculated? "Who's doing better at the moment"

I thought it had something to do with how many fans support the club. I would arguably say that there are more Pool fans then Chelsea fans worldwide..

Reputation in game has nothing to do with fans. It's a mechanic that determines how attractive a club is to potential signings among other things. Which do you think a player with any ambition would choose? It's not 1980 anymore after all.

Reputation in game has nothing to do with fans. It's a mechanic that determines how attractive a club is to potential signings among other things. Which do you think a player with any ambition would choose? It's not 1980 anymore after all.

Well that's stupid. It should be called Attractiveness then.

Liverpool have a bigger "reputation" than Chelsea.

Well that's stupid. It should be called Attractiveness then.

Liverpool have a bigger reputation the Chelsea.

But it doesn't just affect player joining, it effects everything; board predictions, match odds, opposition mentality, etc, etc, etc. It should be called reputation.

Also - it is 2019 in his game. The footballing world as we know it doesn't exist anymore.

According to this, Chelsea have a bigger fan base....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20974695

Liverpool were undoubtedly bigger in the past, not so now a days, they are still obviously a big club, but United, Chelsea and Arsenal are all ahead of them now a days in England.

I don't find it hard to believe that Arsenal & Man U have more worldwide fans. But Chelsea (who were founded in 2003) have more fans worldwide than Liverpool? .. Really?

Archived