Need a Save Game Desperately

At the moment I'm struggling to motivate myself to play football manager, I've played one season with KV Turnhout and I managed to get promoted to the Belgian Second Division but since then I've struggled to get into the save after taking a short break from it. This seems to happen to me every year but I always eventually find that save that I really enjoy that lasts me many seasons.

So I was just wondering whether anybody had a save game from 2015 or beyond which they would be willing to share with me so I could add a new manager and play from there?

If not, I was wondering whether I could get advice on an interesting club to manage or challenge to take on.

Many thanks,

letissierandhenryaregreat

add the leagues you like and go on holiday till 2015?

yeah but I'd like there to be quite an interesting football world in their game so maybe a top team getting relegated one or two divisions or a big national team failing to qualify for a major tournament and there's no guarantee that will happen if I holiday a few seasons.

Im currently doing Defauge challenge with North Ferriby, only in my first season and am top of the BSN with 15 games to go. I am level on points with 3rd - 4th and my current form has plummented as only won 2 of my last 10 game drawing 4 and losing 4.

Give Defuage challenge a go I recommend Im loving my current save and finding it a challenge to keep Ferriby at the top of the league, even though realisically they shouldnt be there and are greatly overachieveing

Im currently doing Defauge challenge with North Ferriby, only in my first season and am top of the BSN with 15 games to go. I am level on points with 3rd - 4th and my current form has plummented as only won 2 of my last 10 game drawing 4 and losing 4.

Give Defuage challenge a go I recommend Im loving my current save and finding it a challenge to keep Ferriby at the top of the league, even though realisically they shouldnt be there and are greatly overachieveing

Thanks for the advice :) I would try the Dafuge challenge but I already have the KV Turnhout save going so I not too keen on doing another save with a really small team.

If you want Im Borrusia Monchengladbach, in Dec 2015 and have a great youth setup as well as a very young team, I dont have a clue how Id share it but I want to know how far this team of youngsters could go

What leagues do you have loaded?

I have a save where I am Arsenal in 2018/19 season if you still want a save

leagues loaded are England, France, Spain, Germany, Scotland and Italy, top leagues only

hmm, I would be interested if there was more than just top divisions loaded but thanks for the offer :)

Why not either

a) choose a newly promoted/relegated team and get them as high as you can.

b) holiday a season and see which team gets relegated from the top leagues in Europe and take over one with the aim to get them to the of the respective country.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/334453-FM13-Tycoon-Saves

There are a few of peoples saves uploaded to that thread, they all have clubs with tycoon takeovers and the one I uploaded has Celtic in around 2021 with a tycoon.

I have a lot of leagues loaded, including non top divisions from around 25 nations.

wow thanks for this, this seems interesting. I may download a couple and have a look, I might not necessarily play as the team with a tycoon but I'll pick a team in a interesting situation.

Why not either

a) choose a newly promoted/relegated team and get them as high as you can.

b) holiday a season and see which team gets relegated from the top leagues in Europe and take over one with the aim to get them to the of the respective country.

Yeah I have considered this, but I don't want to keep holidaying until a situation occurs which suits my needs.

If your still interested I have:

England down to BS N/S

France to CFA

Germany to Third

Holland to Juplier

Italy to Serie C2

Russia to first

Spain to Second Division B

and I just noticed that Inter are in the bottom 3 in Italy

Sounds great, especially seeing as Inter aren't doing too well. Can you upload the save game file to a website such as mediafire or gamefront then send me the download link in a private message please? :)

Archived