Adding a new badge

Does anyone know how to add a new badge to a club? As a Cardiff fan being against the rebrand, I have created my own blue Cardiff City and I want to give them the old Bluebird badge. I have gone into the kit section of the editor but there doesn't seem to be an option there?

Go to the skinning section of the forum, you can easily download a custom badge pack. Then copy and paste a line of the XML and edit it to suit your badge's filename and Cardiff's ID, making sure to remove any other line relating to Cardiff.

Only issue could be if because Cardiff already have a badge in-game due tot he Championship being licensed, it can't be overwritten, but I don't think this is the case.

Sorry I meant it more as an instruction to get a badgepack, rather than an instruction to leave!

Go to the skinning section of the forum, you can easily download a custom badge pack. Then copy and paste a line of the XML and edit it to suit your badge's filename and Cardiff's ID, making sure to remove any other line relating to Cardiff.

Only issue could be if because Cardiff already have a badge in-game due tot he Championship being licensed, it can't be overwritten, but I don't think this is the case.

Cheers, I will go into the skinning section to ask now. Many thanks.

Archived