The fans from hell it seems?

The fans will always find something to be upset about.

I've had them complaining about a youth graduate being released 4 months previously (a decision vindicated by the fact he was evidently still crap), and about the form of one individual player.

I wouldn't worry about any of these - when it says they are disappointed with the club's league performance, then I'd worry. The less severe their concern, the better you are doing.

It is acknowledged that the board and fans reaction do not take into account the actual circumstances of the game in terms of form, team etc- they just look at reputation and act on that . Best to ignore it.

I also agree about the continual negaivity in monthly reports- it appears that they cannot give a good report without the inevitable- "however". I have raised this as a bug.

" The board are delighted with your whole season undeafeated but are a little disappointed by the away draw to Barcelona" ( before beating them in the second leg , of course )

It is my belief that the screen always shows something negative - or the least positive thing, if no genuine concerns are to be found. I never got an official response as to whether that's true or not. But it doesn't matter - just ignore it.

That is wrong.. I've had confidence show nothing negative in the past.

You have to take into account this is Marseille. They are nuts down there!

True, it seems they only get behind the club when its big games. My stadium looks empty for most matches, even some champions league ones unless we are playing a rival or large club....glory hunters? Oh we won title last season and on course for same this season, so its not we are doing badly.

Archived