Was there something updated 3 days ago?

I start the game 3 days ago, haven't played in a 5 days. As soon as i press play from steam an update starts. I load my game, go to see if there is any update but nothing, still the same version.

I go to the forum, no update news. Funny...

So i start playing, 1st game my team who was 1 game away to win promotion to SPL loses 1-2 at home. Haven't lost at home in ages, but noticed that the keeper became useless, not even trying to save a shot. Seen this happen in earlier versions but it didn't bother me. I mean sometimes you lose it's not the end.

Second game, the same stuff 15 minutes , 3 goals in a cup match, playing my 1st squad ! Keeper useless...Defence that allowed fewest goals in the season...useless

So i have to ask :

WHAT HAS CHANGED FOR ME SINCE THERE WAS NO UPDATE ? WHAT COULD THIS STEAM STUPID SYSTEM DO TO MY GAME ? I NEED TO CHANGE THE TACTICS AGAIN FOR THE 20th time ?

WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING TO THIS GAME ????

Save game started this morning.

HIHnD.png

Yep, they definitely made the game impossible to win. I would be sitting in 1st easily if it wasn't for that damn update.

Just in case you didn't catch it, I was being sarcastic. You've had a couple of bad games, get over it.

i have a feeling there was some holiday involved here...

There were no ME changes since xmas so ....

That's what i said, what was the damn update if the version is still the same 13.2.2 ? What is this steam doing?

I'have 535 hours in the game and this save is 3 seasons in. 1st place,fewest goals allowed, +41 G.D. , sound tactics and all of the sudden with 3-4 games in the end team plays horrific.

That's what i said, what was the damn update if the version is still the same 13.2.2 ? What is this steam doing?

I'have 535 hours in the game and this save is 3 seasons in. 1st place,fewest goals allowed, +41 G.D. , sound tactics and all of the sudden with 3-4 games in the end team plays horrific.

Was some minor hot fixes that sorted some crashing and stuff, no real changes of note and certainly not to ME

4th game played and already averaging almost 3 goals conceded per match (1-2,3-3,4-3,3-4,5-3). It's beginning to look like the high scoring bug some of the players experienced at some point. Question is i didn't get the bug then how come i get it now when no changes were made?

6 games...season ended with a 6-2 win, but it's becoming unrealistical all of the sudden. All the other teams seem to have normal matches, nothing out of the ordinary in scoring and my games are a shootout. Defense and keeper seem useless when all year they were one of the best and 2 out of 3 defenders were in the team of the week every time.

Why?

There was nothing in the 13.2.2 update that can possibly have affected results

Change list 13.2.2

- Optimised match processing speed for network clients

- Fixed crash during processing linked to co-ownerships

- Fixed crash during processing linked to missing stadium data

- Fixed state saving of staff responsibility setting for match preparation (FMC)

I start the game 3 days ago, haven't played in a 5 days. As soon as i press play from steam an update starts. I load my game, go to see if there is any update but nothing, still the same version.

I go to the forum, no update news. Funny...

So i start playing, 1st game my team who was 1 game away to win promotion to SPL loses 1-2 at home. Haven't lost at home in ages, but noticed that the keeper became useless, not even trying to save a shot. Seen this happen in earlier versions but it didn't bother me. I mean sometimes you lose it's not the end.

Second game, the same stuff 15 minutes , 3 goals in a cup match, playing my 1st squad ! Keeper useless...Defence that allowed fewest goals in the season...useless

So i have to ask :

WHAT HAS CHANGED FOR ME SINCE THERE WAS NO UPDATE ? WHAT COULD THIS STEAM STUPID SYSTEM DO TO MY GAME ? I NEED TO CHANGE THE TACTICS AGAIN FOR THE 20th time ?

WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING TO THIS GAME ????

...Bore Off

Heh. 2 bad games = OMG SI HAVE FIXED THE GAME AGAINST ME, QUICK GET YOUR TINFOIL HAT!!!one!!111!!1eleven!!

Yeah, OP - you had a couple of bad games. Even Barcelona have this once in a while. The update was quite possibly the minor fix they released a week or so ago - didn't affect the match engine in any way, so whatever happened is just one of those things that you have to deal with as a manager. ;)

I know how to distinguish between steam updating and the game updating.

I think i wrote 6 bad games, bad in the sense of losing some and winning some but somehow the last update triggered the scoring bug everyone was complaining a some time ago. There would have been more but luckily the season ended.

I DON'T MIND LOSING IT'S SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN BUT THE SCORING WENT OUT OF WACK ALL OF THE SUDDEN. I GET SCORED ON 3-4 TIMES AND DEFENDERS RATINGS ARE STILL OK ?!! THEN I SCORE 3-4 OR I LOSE 5-3 or 4-3. TOO MANY GOALS THAT WERE NOT BEFORE !

Archived