Want advice on where you think I should train a player

I no longer play with wingers so have 2 choices, I play with a wing back at full back and started training him there, but after a few sub appearences at cm (left of the 3, CM A) am thinking he can play there where would you train him

Im trying to upload the screen shot but its not letting me, anyone know why it might be getting blocked?

I no longer play with wingers so have 2 choices, I play with a wing back at full back and started training him there, but after a few sub appearences at cm (left of the 3, CM A) am thinking he can play there where would you train him

Im trying to upload the screen shot but its not letting me, anyone know why it might be getting blocked?

Use imageshack.us link. Cant really answer without pics.

only thing i would do unfortunately is loan guy out for couple seasons, maybe his value will rise and then sell him, cause he wont be much use in defence in my opinion (low tackling, marking, concentration, positioning, bravery, anticipation)... great offensive prospect, but if you wont play wingers, than his presence at your club is pointless...

I would either sell him on or train the team in a 2nd formation that involves wingers and have him on the bench as a plan b.

If he still has room to develop then he has decent finishing skills maybe train him as a striker and set his focus on finishing and as a poacher.

He already has good pace.

He's one of those players who is just short on at least one vital attribute for each position or as a striker he is average but may still develop in that role.

Archived