Creative Freedom STC, STCR, STCL

I continue with the frustrations of getting my tactic spot on, and wondered what others are doing with creative freedom on your strikers. I'm playing 3 up front and currently giving them plenty of creative freedom.

do you think this is the best setting to get the best out of them, or should I reduce their creative freedom?.

The other frustration is too many goals for the opposition from goalmouth headers, currently marking zonal and tight for both central defenders.

current save with Tottenham, Season 1 and my first tactic using the TC rather than classic mode for tactics.

More does not mean better. Creative Freedom shall be used sparingly. Just keep it simple. What do you want from strikers? Score goals, am I right? This does not require too much freedom. Give high CF to your geniuses, not to your strikers (unless your strikers are Ibra, Kluivert, Kanu likes).

This all depends on who your strikers are and what your formation is. Are you expecting them to make chances or just finish them? Are they even capable of being creative? Post a screenshot of your formation, settings and strikers' attributes and we can give you better help.

I don't know too much about all of those strikers off the top of my head but I would think they should be ok on high creative freedom maybe with the exception of Defoe and Kadlec. My general philosophy on creative freedom is that if your players have the stats to take advantage of it then give it to them. You'd have to watch the matches though and see whether they're constantly going against their instructions in a way that interferes with what you want your tactic to do.

Archived