• Brazilian 3rd tier
    • Norwegian 3rd tier
    • Danish 3rd tier
    • Portuguese 3rd tier
    • Indonesian 3rd tier
    • French 3rd tier
    • Belgium 3rd tier
    • Other

This is for my new LLM as well as my current one which started in the Swedish 4th tier. Really can't decide, help!

Edit: Has anybody experienced these leagues? what did they think of them? and remember this is for a LLM so it'll be 10+ seasons, not a short term save.

The norwegian/indonesian would be the most challenging long-term,since getting to the top tier means close to nothing and you still have a lot of work to do, both for the club and for the country itself.

Personally I'd stay in the Swedish league. It's one of the most fun ones I've played over the years. The structure is great as well, it has reserve leagues, U19 leagues, U19 cup, pretty much everything you could ask when you finally get big. One of the most annoying part for me is when a league doesn't offer adequate options for both your reserve and your youth.

If you don't want to go for scandinavia again, I'd change my vote towards the Italian one. The foreign rules are among the most interesting (and in my opinion fairer, not taking in account how corrupted it is in real life) in the world and there is also a point where it will become especially challenging, namely when you go from C1 to Serie B. The difference is fairly big.

Cheers Apos. I managed to take a team to the Swedish Prem, win it and do decent in Europe (Past the group stages). Whilst I love the league I find once you reach the top the other teams are poor. I thought about the Italian as like you said there's a big difference and also once you reach the top it'll be extremely hard to stay there and will be pushed even when established. Belgium and French league also catch my eye, had any experience with those?

Cheers also Haunted.

Personally I think everyone that usually plays in a European league should experience a South American one, so I have voted Brazil.

League, State Champs, different style of football which usually finds you up against different formations.

I'm looking to take over a team which is newly founded - between 2008+, does anybody know of any in the Brazilian league? Found one in France I like and a few others.

Luverdense was 2004 and the newest I think.

Northern irish 3rd tier bottom of the bottom

Is a very nice idea as they are the lowest possible ranked league on the game!

As for asking what's the level in Asia like, and the Asian CL... Well it's tough. One because you will come up against teams from Iran, Saudi, Qatar, Kuwait.. So you need to load the players from their leagues really. Then you have the Asian Europa type league, so Then you need the players from Thailand, Pakistan, Vietnam and so on to make it feel more realistic. Over all though Asia is fun because it's so random!

the NI league doesn't do it for me, neither do the English as not a big fan of the style of football played there (Premier league is different as it's invaded by foreigners) so would find it really hard to motivate myself in NI I think. Not only that but once you get to the top division the standards so poor it would be boring. Asia does sound interesting and I suppose you can add leagues now which makes it better so if I eventually got bored I could just load European ones.

Decided to stick with Europe as not a huge fan of Asia and the Brazilian promotion scene annoys me. Thinking Italy/Germany/France because the amount of good clubs once you reach the 2nd and 1st tier is crazy.

Reckon it'll be a challenge?

I guess I might do a random generator?

Cheers, might go for Italy. Either gonna go for a newly founded team which has no history (HinterReggio) because I could make history there and become a legend or Alessandria simply because their badge has an English cross in it, oh and it's in it's 100th year so would be quite cool.

What's wrong with that?

You get promoted a bit easily when there are too many B teams, since they can't achieve promotion regardless of position. It's not rare for the 4th-5th team to be the one who gets the promotion.

Additionally, Spain might have a strong national team and the two biggest teams out there, but other than those two, their premier division is not of very high standards overall.

Archived