M'Villa left out of french squad 10 times in a row

I'm in November 2015.

EDIT: He hasn't been in the team since August 2014 according to the news in game and has 44 caps. IT does seem to be since this new manager has taken over (in July 2014) so i assume it's a personal thing but i don't see how they have had a rift because according to his history he was manager of Oman since 2011 up until he took over the french job

Then he shouldn't be banned, but maybe his career has taken a bad turn?

He is in my team, starting player, rating of 7.22. He always respects the decision, that's the part that confuses me, because he is easily good enough for their squad and would probably make the starting 11

I don't think any Real German players are in the squad due to licensing reasons? only do you get players in the game (not grayed out) being selected is when they are regens

No thats banned as well for the same licensing reasons.

Google for a workaround.

I've got a French regen, I bought him from the Tunisian league and he is now the best ACM in the world- he had dual French nationality and france capped him once when he was really young having only played for the Tunisian U21 team. he's 23 now and has only picked up 4 caps since despite regularly being voted the best midfielder in the world. strange....

Sometimes it seems like the AI won't pick a player for the national team if they wouldn't fit into their preferred formation.

Which can get bizarre if there's a world-class AM/L who never gets picked for Andorra because they don't use wingers.

What is banned as well? I have 2 of my German regens playing in the German team

Really? Maybe thats changed then.

Originally it was just real players, then it was extended to include newgens as well. I can't say I've actually tried as I usually do the workaround every version.

Nah its been like that for a while newgens come into the national team, but it usually takes 5/6 seasons before the country uses a squad of players in the game and not grey players.

Yeah, i'm in 2015 and my 2 youngsters are the only 2 players in the squad

I've noticed this sort of thing happen a few times. The world class RW I have in my team who is Brazilian, almost never makes the squad....the manager just seems to love 4-2-2-2, no wingers. Even though I've since retrained him to play centrally just so he can get games...but he still doesn't get picked....something is wrong.

I've noticed this sort of thing happen a few times. The world class RW I have in my team who is Brazilian, almost never makes the squad....the manager just seems to love 4-2-2-2, no wingers. Even though I've since retrained him to play centrally just so he can get games...but he still doesn't get picked....something is wrong.

i feel you (apart from the retraining)

2013-01-12_00003_zps3fbc767a.jpg

Archived