[FM 12] Enter Sir LoseALot!

saiyaman

The Message™

World's most read newspaper. Even dinosaurs love it!

HARDLY BREAKING NEWS: Unidentified Random Youth declares he will manage Football Clubs for a living

By our Junior Correspondent

While this may not really interest our readers, a new random guy has come out to our media printing center and refused to leave till we printed what he wanted on the front page. Words like maniac, deluded come to mind but we'll leave you to imagine the rest and get this out of the way. Said person insisted that he announce to the world that he was beginning a career in Football Management (The sun rises and sets everyday young lad. We're not really bothered till you are called The Special One, Number 10 God or The best player ever who knocks over a cheetah every time he dribbles). What was indeed surprising (and indeed a lot boring) was that this new individual refused to reveal his identity and preferred to be called: Sir LoseALot. Don't worry about it we won't let him knight himself. A trip to the nearest asylum is way overdue. This guy gave us a written biography and persuaded us to put it. There ya go:

Sir LoseALot was born in small village in southern England. At a young age, he grew up watching the pinnacle of world football and dreamed of playing in the Premier League for his favourite club, Liverpool. He started his football career playing for a unrecognized local non league side and played as a Midfielder and a Striker scoring 15 goals in 85 matches. Unfortunately this would not last long as he suffered a injury to the knee which hampered further playing and was forced to reduce his playing time to 50 minutes each game. This resulted in a lot of sadness and depression and his team lost every time he played for them. A local bully who was beaten in a game in the past was happy enough to encourage every single player to call him Sir LoseALot. This spread to such an extent where he was forced to accept the name from all the nook and corners. Furious that his reputation was destroyed, Sir LoseALot declared that he would return to the village after having become a successful manager and left with much anger and determination. His name has been hidden away for fear of identification by relatives and further popularity of his new name which he has accepted in a strange way.

So what does he want to do? Does he want to win a 100 titles? Perhaps buy the best players in the world? Does he want to take vengeance upon the bully who is now managing a side himself? No!

His aim? To change his name!

Details:

picwn.png

Name: Sir LoseALot

Date of Birth: 19.06.1986

Nationality: English

Second Nationality: None

Past Playing Experience: Sunday League Player

Managing: Unemployed

Now that's out of the way, hello guys! This is my first career in the lower leagues here and I've been inspired by great stuff in this forum. I probably will be updating once in a while when I've got some time off work but I think I'll find a way somehow. :D

These are some things which I have set myself:

1. No external training schedules, tactics etc. (Everything to be done manually with the knowledge I have (newbie stuff) with in game coach help if required)

2. Play all 90 minutes of the games (No more key moments alone)

These are the game settings I have set myself:

Playable: England, Italy, Germany, Spain, France

View Only: Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay, Holland

Hopefully I'll do my best and get a long save. :)

Without further ado, let's begin!

profilejv.jpg

So it looks like I've made quite an impression on FM itself. Rubbing salt in the wounds are we FM?

jobsdw.jpg

Nevertheless it looks like some jobs are available most in the bottom divisions of the Spanish League and one in the npower league 2. Looks like Sir LoseALot wants a change from the usual scenery so I'll be taking up one of the jobs outside England for now.

My Assistant (I have an assistant!) has subscribed to some good items as usual. I'll want to keep an eye on how the top leagues are doing while I work slowly to the top leagues. I guess I'll be receiving the European Manager of the Year award pretty soon.........not. Oh well, time to find a job now. :D

So I've applied for all of them except the English League. Perhaps I'll return to the Premier League (hopefully). :)

appl.jpg

Let's see now.....

jobinfo.jpg

Great! I'm already making an impact on the media. So we've got 3 job offers now:

64691690.jpg

62475053.jpg

19916771.jpg

Next Up: The unknown sensation Sir LoseALot irritates the media more by appearing again on the front page. The best part is, he's got a job!

And.....we've joined.....

applig.jpg

Looks like it can be a decent pay (as of now) and we've got a good payroll of 41k! I've unticked the "Add Players to Playable teams" option so the payroll will help a lot in the long run!

Poli Ejido

st_606_s1.jpg

Let's read a little about my new club.

backgroundws.jpg

History, Professional and decent youth facilities. Great one as I can look at youth prospects and also save a bit of money while I build the team. I'll probably depend on free transfers till I'm sure of a good financial status though. And oh, the best part:

chairmanmessage.jpg

Full support of the club's board eh? I'll look into it for some extra transfer dealings. *Evil Maniacal laugh* Of course I was kidding. I do want a long term save.

Next Up: The club gets in new faces to play, coach and save me some headache!

First things, first. I needed to fill the staff which would help out in the daily activities and hence that needed more priority first than the players.

I jumped in for an assistant coach who had a decent attribute rating in mental and a little bit of tactical knowledge as well. I compared with about 5 to 6 more on my shortlist (about 2 didn't want to talk to me but we'll ignore that). Welcome to the new assistant manager!

assistantmanagerx.th.jpg

I got 3 coaches, a physio and 3 scouts to fill in as those were the maximum I was allowed. Sad that I was not allowed Fitness coaches, First team coaches and even youth coaches. One coach should take care of the youth for now I suppose. He's got 18 in working with youngsters so safe!

I got quite a number of players to sign on free transfers after I started out with nothing but a bunch of youngsters. These were some signings which I thought will help the team. These kind of stood out.

Diego Camacho

diegocamacho.th.jpg

Jonathan Valle (VERY Excited. This guy could be the best signing for me)

jonathanvalle.th.jpg

Oscar Lopez (Another great signing)

oscarlopez.th.jpg

Ruddy M'Passi

passiz.th.jpg

Altogether I have a good mix of experienced veterans and people in their early twenties plus a couple of 25+ aged pros. My squad looks like this:

squadyp.th.jpg

Not really the squad size I hoped for. Still need to get more people in. Two more in the contract phase. Should be done soon.

Upcoming fixtures:

fixturesn.jpg

Up Next: Match preparation going on with players on preseason training! Next update will be the friendly results and a few more transfers.

Archived