Modern Warfare 442

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone else using this tactic think that it's the best tactic around

I've got Bradford to the premiership with back to back promotions also winning the johnstones trophy twice.

it's very good at home. I matched up the positions and type of football to a club with the relevent players (Manchester United are most suitable) and have won every game so far with scores from 3-0 to 8-0, however have drawn 0-0 twice away from home (one was Man City away mind) but also a disappointing 0-0 draw with Norwich. I think this tactic is very useful but i will still be on the lookout for a more conservative tactic for away games.

Anyone else using this tactic think that it's the best tactic around

I've got Bradford to the premiership with back to back promotions also winning the johnstones trophy twice.

Do you shouts, also did you do any tweaks?

Wow what a tactic. Im in 2019 on my Rangers save and I went the 2 last seasons without losing a league match. Might not be too impressive since the rest of the league isn't all that great, but lost to Barcelona in the quarter final of the CL previous season, and this season my team went all the way.

2gESkO8.jpg

any body having trouble winning away from home with this tactic i have tried something and it seems to work if you put the slider on passing from quick to slow right to the beginning that should work home and away

not sure how to get a picture up here to show you the results so if someone could tell me i will

any body having trouble winning away from home with this tactic i have tried something and it seems to work if you put the slider on passing from quick to slow right to the beginning that should work home and away

not sure how to get a picture up here to show you the results so if someone could tell me i will

On passing I think you mean the tempo slider?

Holy crap this game can be so frustrating..

Won the CL with Rangers last season and was cruising this season as well. Was trying to reach 100 games in the league without defeat, but Celtic stopped me at 96. After that the team collapsed and now I suddenly cant win at all and im having massive injury problems. 7 games without a win and counting. At least 1 injury per game, and usually midfielders. This game went from fun to terrible, and I dont know what happened lol.

I don't use any shouts with this tactic and not tweaked anything, but I do use my own team talks. I always use for the fans when starting a new season until moral is good then

I use aggressive Expect to win.

When leading at half time I use cautious Your playing well but I know your capable of even better

If drawing or loosing at half time I use assertive I'm far from pleased or if at home aggressive I'm far from pleased.

I always praise away draws

Really like the this tactic until I'm winning 2-0, then suddently all changes, and end up losing 3-2. Happened 6 times in one season!!! My players go from magnificent top class football to brainless zombies in the same match!!! Any tips...?

Really like the this tactic until I'm winning 2-0, then suddently all changes, and end up losing 3-2. Happened 6 times in one season!!! My players go from magnificent top class football to brainless zombies in the same match!!! Any tips...?
team talks mate

I tend to change from attacking to counter attack and from very fluid to just fluid. The opposition are likely to commit more players so if you get players behind the ball you can pick them off with quick wingers and a quick forward.

However, as someone above has pointed out, team talks can have a negative affect. I'm Mansfield with a poor assistant manager. He has poor stats for man management, determination, motivation etc... Sometimes his teamtalks leave players relaxed and they lose focus. However, at the same time the opposition may be more motivated after being given a ticking off from their manager!

Put bluntly I'd say your players aren't good enough. I've tested the tactic and believe it or not it actually gets my endorsement (all those months of slated awful tactics created whilst managing huge clubs etc).

I'd say the reason a lot of peoples' tactics don't work is actually because the players aren't good enough. :D

My league table:

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm89/mattdanielc/EnglishPremierDivision_OverviewStages_zpsc707862b.png

(check out the goal difference - +104!)

Some of the fixtures:

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm89/mattdanielc/ManchesterUnited_FixturesSchedule_zpsda62ad76.png

(I beat City 5-0 at home which was satisfying as well)

Amazing tactic. Going to play as a weaker team soon to see how well it does.

Currently managing Spurs and it has helped me winning the league and 2 cup competitions in 3 seasons. Then with a stronger team, I went on 50 games unbeaten and lost only once in a season.

Screens and tweaked for 13.2.3:

download link

What tweaks have you done to this for 13.2.3? Just asking seeing that this tactic was put up before the latest update...

hey guys, I have decided to manage QPR instead with the tactic on 13.2.3, tweaking it a little compared to the original version.

13.2.3 Cons

- The players get tired easily. So i reduced the Tempo just a little bit but its still Quick.

- Changed MCL role to Deep Lying Playmaker instead of Ball Winning Midfielder.

- Have been scoring far lesser, and conceding goals.

- Most importantly, Tackling = Default. My DCs have been getting a lot of red cards. (possibly because their Aggression is 18-20)

13.2.3 Pros

- Goals from corner kicks are still coming from DCs :)

- Still winning but defence can be a little more solid.

- Once Familiarity is full bar, (usually takes 5-6 games) players will perform a whole lot better.

- Still dominating and lots of shots compared to opponent (Loic Remy has been amazing)

- So far won all friendlies, EPL 3 games 3 wins for QPR. http://d.pr/i/L28S

Anyone had a lot of injuries since 12.2.3?

Once I finish the season or half way through I'll post the tweaked version.

I have decided to manage QPR with the tactic, tweaking it a little compared to the original version.

The players get tired easily. So i reduced the Tempo just a little bit but its still Quick.

Changed MCL role to Deep Lying Playmaker instead of Ball Winning Midfielder.

Most importantly, Marking = Default. My DCs have been getting a lot of red cards. (possibly because their Aggression is 18-20)

So far 4 games 4 wins for QPR. Major signing is Douglas Costa to boost the squad.

Screenshot of results so far = http://d.pr/i/L28S

All this with new patch? 13.2.3?

Did u make any other changes except MCL to DLP and marking to default i.e. shouts,changing def.line, training?

give us results when finish your season... I'm asking this because tactic stopped working for me...

hey guys, I have decided to manage QPR instead with the tactic on 13.2.3, tweaking it a little compared to the original version.

12.2.3 Cons

- The players get tired easily. So i reduced the Tempo just a little bit but its still Quick.

- Changed MCL role to Deep Lying Playmaker instead of Ball Winning Midfielder.

- Have been scoring far lesser, and conceding goals.

- Most importantly, Tackling = Default. My DCs have been getting a lot of red cards. (possibly because their Aggression is 18-20)

12.2.3 Pros

- Goals from corner kicks are still coming from DCs :)

- Still winning but defence can be a little more solid.

- Once Familiarity is full bar, (usually takes 5-6 games) players will perform a whole lot better.

- Still dominating and lots of shots compared to opponent (Loic Remy has been amazing)

- So far won all friendlies, EPL 3 games 3 wins for QPR. http://d.pr/i/L28S

Anyone had a lot of injuries since 12.2.3?

I changed pre-match training from attacking movement to defensive positioning. Also, I have stopped using offensive shouts. Seemed to help out quite a bit.

Archived