FM 2013 : All players Free database ?

Hingis

I remember there was in previous versions where all the players where as free agents and that you could sign them for free for the team you manage ! Is there some database like this made by someone here ? Just asking otherwise : I put it as a request.

I've not looked at the FM13 editor for a little while but from what I remember this shouldn't be too difficult to do, if the multiple player selection still applies to contract editing.

Is it just players you want as free agents? not any staff?

I remember that we had a database where all the teams had no players because all where released and you could build a team with free players only at the beginning of the game : if you had some luck signing some big names for the team you chose to begin a career. If you know understand what I mean.

I've not looked at the FM13 editor for a little while but from what I remember this shouldn't be too difficult to do, if the multiple player selection still applies to contract editing.

Is it just players you want as free agents? not any staff?

Only players : not staff.

Ok I tried this out, first results are strange.

Perhaps it's because I had no transfer budget but teams had much lower wage budgets now, at least most of them. I'm talking about Liverpool only having 50000 pounds per week. This resulted in the crazy rich clubs to get all the big players.

In my editor data file there where still a few players in teams but these where mostly under 70 current ability so all the big teams had no players.

I see now what's going on, many teams have ticked "Remaining wage budget", for example Liverpool have 80000 (it was 80k not 50k as stated in my earlier post) that is supposed to be in addition to what they already have. When I release all players that is 80k + 0k already, resulting in in only 80k as wage budget.

Guess this might work itself out after one season but might do crazy damage as many high profile players won't get signed and big teams won't be strong enough only based on this fact. Solution would be to untick this for all teams.

Archived