Update rollback

Hi all,

Is it possible to rollback to an earlier update, the match engine for me was fine before the last couple of updates, now i am getting 30 shots, 20 of which are closer to the corner flag and one on ones that are saved or strike the bar everytime.

I know there are plenty of people complaining of the same thing but not seen anything about going back to a previous update.

People keep coming saying it's unplayable, yet ppl like wwfan and Herbert Fandel keep saying " it's your tactic".

There are things that need fixing like the long shots, dribbling and full backs which are match engine issues and very annoying but it is not 'unplayable' as plenty of people are still playing it.

People keep coming saying it's unplayable, yet ppl like wwfan and Herbert Fandel keep saying " it's your tactic".

How can it be our tactics, even non league players could get a shot on goal 9 times out of 10, i am talking top players hitting the corner flag nearly 9/10, thats not a tactic issue for me.

To answer the OP- it is not possible to roll back an update. You can try to use system restore but this is not recommended and SI have indicated that it can corrupt the game files. Alternatively, after an update, open steam and set it to go offline and as long as you stay in that mode, the game will not update again till you choose to back online.

Regarding the next update: As is said all the time, SI will only advise about an update when it is tested and ready for release and not before.

Archived