(FM 13) 4-3-3 Kun^^ Barcelona style

Hi,

This is a tactic trying to copy Barcelona stlyle, high possession , a lot of goals and game control.

I always try to play beautifull football on my teams!

The tactic look like this!

rcdeportivodelacoruasadd.png

It's a 4-3-3 with a false 9

Short pass, high creativity tactic! Just like Barcelona, a least how i think Barcelona plays :lol:

And this are the results!

deportivovatmadridgeral.png

deportivovathleticgeral.png

deportivovbarcelonagera.png

Against strongest teams like barça and real the possession decreases a litle but is natural because they have better players!

63276036.png

This is the result against a weak team !

deportivovrmadridgeralv.png

Against real! 3-1 win!

deportivovsportinggeral.png

92805176.png

ligabbvavistageralfasesu.png

I finish 3rd but i only start to use this tactic on december, on the first part of the season i was using a similar tactic but is not working 100%!

Some results in others saves!

This is on my pentagon save!

feyenoordvdkievgeralvis.png

And this in other save with dortmund!

76923794.png

Op. Instructions- Ass Manager

Trainning: general training: Attacking ( Intensity medium) / Match preparation: Attacking movement

GK: Aerial ability, reflexes, agility, positioning, one on ones, handling, concentration, composure and decisions etc.

WB: Marking, tackling, positioning, aceleration, pace and dribling

LDC: Marking, tackling, positioning, pace, heading and passing

DMC: Marking, tackling, positioning, team work, work rate, passing, decisions, stamina and strength

AP: Passing, first touch, technique, creativity, decisions, team work , dribling and flair

IF: Dribling, pace, aceleration, passing, finishing , flair , agility, off the ball, first touch, decisions, composure and technique

Trequartista: Passing, first touch, creativity, technique, finishing, composure, agility, antecipation, flair, off the ball, dribling and pace

Team talks!

Ass. Manager before the game starts, and then give a passionate instruction to defence, midfield and atack!

On half-time,

Winning by 1-0 , Calm You can do better!

Winning by 2-0 , Calm You can do better!

Winning by 3 or more, Calm Don't be complecent

Losing, Agressive I expect more!

Draw, Agressive I expect more!

End of Match

Always calm or assertive if your team win. agressive if it lose!

Shouts

Play out of defence!

Work ball into box!

Pitch Size

Normal or Big( Except if it was to big, i never tried on that huge pitches like 110m x 80 or what else) but you can try!

And that's it, give it a try!

Ps: This tactic off corse works better if you have better players, more possession and etc, But as you can see on te SS that i post , i was playing with Deportivo and they don't have money, the players i have are all free acquisition! And the tactic work well!

Ps2: If you don't have any IF , replace the role for Winger

Ps3: 13.2.2

Enjooy the game!

Download

http://www.gamefront.com/files/22878869/4-3-3+kun%5E%5E+v1.3.rar

http://www.4shared.com/rar/KY1Pj8Ar/4-3-3_kun_v13.html#

http://www.mediafire.com/?zh8adtsvluzcslz

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:D I'm udinese..
I started a game with Liverpool, after 10 games, tactic working good. Defending a bit loose
First game in the middle of the third season... Looking good...

screenshotxva.png

Good results! :applause:

I will try to improve defense, but usually with this tactic i score a lot of goals!

In training put offensive and match preparation attacking movement, will improve possession and you will score more goals!

I'm pleased that my tactic is working for you guys! :)

Give me more feedback!

Good results! :applause:

I will try to improve defense, but usually with this tactic i score a lot of goals!

In training put offensive and match preparation attacking movement, will improve possession and you will score more goals!

I'm pleased that my tactic is working for you guys! :)

Give me more feedback!

Great tactic. I lost the game against Cibalia with one man sent off. What is the best option when playing with 10 men?

screenshotccc.png

Great tactic. I lost the game against Cibalia with one man sent off. What is the best option when playing with 10 men?

screenshotccc.png

Nice results!

Specially against Fiorentina!

If you need to score, take off the AP with the role atack, if you're winning take off the trequartista the IF will create you chances of score and you will still

maintain defense consistency and change the role of WB to support! ;)

I used this at my aresenal game.. crash and burnd badly...

was 0:3 at emirates and my lineup was actully not that bad...

Not sure were i was wrong.

Post some screenshoots so i can help you!

Tactics, lineup etc.

what about OIs? Training? which players we need for each position etc.

Op. Instructions- Ass Manager

Trainning: general training: Attacking ( Intensity medium) / Match preparation: Attacking movement

GK: Aerial ability, reflexes, agility, positioning, one on ones, handling, concentration, composure and decisions etc.

WB: Marking, tackling, positioning, aceleration, pace and dribling

LDC: Marking, tackling, positioning, pace, heading and passing

DMC: Marking, tackling, positioning, team work, work rate, passing, decisions, stamina and strength

AP: Passing, first touch, technique, creativity, decisions, team work , dribling and flair

IF: Dribling, pace, aceleration, passing, finishing , flair , agility, off the ball, first touch, decisions, composure and technique

Trequartista: Passing, first touch, creativity, technique, finishing, composure, agility, antecipation, flair, off the ball, dribling and pace

Kun,did u play more than one season with this tactic... results? better worse?

Yes, the results are much better.

I already did a pentagon save with a variant of this tactic Kovac7777,the only trophy that im still trying to win is the European champios league!

Start a new save on Germany with TSV 1860 Munchen in Bundesliga 2!

This is my first league game!

88527575.png

munique1860vcottbusanli.png

Made a total of 558 completed passes, not bad i think with this players! :)

Tried this for a couple of games in my new Gladbach save. Defence is a little shaky at times - changed Trequarista to DLF to suit the players i have and it still works well. Conceded 3 goals from DMC overplaying at the back though!

Played Copa America with Argentina.

Argentina - Peru 8-0

Argentina - Bolivia 8-0

Argentina Equador(qf) 9-1

Argentina - Brazil(sf) 1-0

Argentina - Chile(final) 3-1

Not bad.

Amazing results! :applause:

Tried this for a couple of games in my new Gladbach save. Defence is a little shaky at times - changed Trequarista to DLF to suit the players i have and it still works well. Conceded 3 goals from DMC overplaying at the back though!

Nice, Of course if you don't have players with the ability to play on diferent positions on field, change it for the on we was more comfortable!

I do that to have more possesion and " try to simulate barcelona playing from back" , But i 'll try to improve that, but you can try to give him more creativity and add 2 tweeks to is pass! ;)

Try that and then give feedback

Dude..

You say you use 2 shouts running at start of the match.. but you can only select one of them, since it's same category..

so which one do you use?

No they don't dude!

The shouts are:

Play out of defense, the shout are in the category " Defensive distribution"

Work Ball into box, the shout are in the category " Shooting"

;)

Sorry, I was confused.. translated games suck!!

Now I see, I tought it was "PUMP ball into box" hah

Thanks for the fast reply, winning streak here with Lánus (Argentina) in my pentagon save 2nd season.

No they don't dude!

The shouts are:

Play out of defense, the shout are in the category " Defensive distribution"

Work Ball into box, the shout are in the category " Shooting"

;)

Sorry, I was confused.. translated games suck!!

Now I see, I tought it was "PUMP ball into box" hah

Thanks for the fast reply, winning streak here with Lánus (Argentina) in my pentagon save 2nd season.

No problem!

Great, hope you can finish that hard challenge! I have a pentagon save my self, only missing champions league from europe! ;)

Keep give me feedback and thank's for trying my tactic!

I just don't know how to get this tactic even better mate..

Maybe less long shots, still having pretty much of those, anyhow, smashing my opponents with 3 or 4 goals difference !!

No problem!

Great, hope you can finish that hard challenge! I have a pentagon save my self, only missing champions league from europe! ;)

Keep give me feedback and thank's for trying my tactic!

I just don't know how to get this tactic even better mate..

Maybe less long shots, still having pretty much of those, anyhow, smashing my opponents with 3 or 4 goals difference !!

That was a bug from Match engine, all my players have long shoots rarely!

Great, mate! Good result's

This tactic is fantastic, having such a great run with Tottenham on it. Won Premier League and FA cup in season one and am now in my second year with more suitable players, going even better!

I just went 40 games unbeaten in all competitions until a 3-2 loss to Palermo in the Champions League (I hammered them, just wasn't to be).

Superb tactic, best i've played with on this game.

this seems pretty good to me, I am at the beginning of a save with Torino in serie A, I played 5 with my own tactic similar to this, won 2, drew 2, lost 1.... changed to yours, won 4 (including AC Milan) and drew 1 .... I am sat 3rd at the moment, getting loads of possession and loads of shots at goal.

This is all before the tactic is fully bedded in and a team of average at best players. My starting XI is Mannone (loan), Jonathan (loan), Ogbonna, Ex Juve CB forget his name, Dossena (loan) Bollatti (loan) Brighi (loan) C Zanetti, Cerci, Verdi & Macheda .... all average apart from Ogbonna

Archived