• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looking forward to your new version!

How's it going after the SS's?

As you can see, it's looking good :)

tsv1860mnchenjogosprogr.png

1bundesligavistageralfa.png

unfortunately my macclesfield save was stupidly deleted, at Betis atm, seem to have plenty of shots but not a lot of goals. everything set to how you have it and players are right for the positions.any ideas guys?

What's your trainning program? Attack and attacking movement?

Cheers mates

where is link for new version ? do you try with new patch transferrt ?

I'm working on new version, maybe in a few days i upload her :)

Damn looks good!

Any idea when it's coming? :)

I'm trying the new version on another save mate, i'll gonna try it on Bolonha from italy!

Then if the tactic work fine i upload her! :)

I have left Chelsea for now Championship club Aston Villa and the results are even better in lower leagues.

I may have lost 3 games but I should have won them all, just need a new striker and I'm good to go

Aston_Villa_Fixtures_Schedule.png

The best game so far although I'm abit disappointed that we let them have 5 shots at goal

Aston_Villa_v_Nottm_Forest_Overview_Overview.png

I have left Chelsea for now Championship club Aston Villa and the results are even better in lower leagues.

I may have lost 3 games but I should have won them all, just need a new striker and I'm good to go

Aston_Villa_Fixtures_Schedule.png

The best game so far although I'm abit disappointed that we let them have 5 shots at goal

Aston_Villa_v_Nottm_Forest_Overview_Overview.png

Wow , amazing result!

Sorry if it's mentioned allready, but do you change the mentality for away games or should I keep it at attacking all the time?

No mate, allways attacking mentality.

Looking forward to your new version!:D

Almost ready to upload, just waiting for season end on 2 saves that i have with new version and i will upload her!

Ps: I'm taking a lot less goals with this version, is more stable in defense

This tactic has been amazing for me since the patch. I am dusting teams up all over the place. Not sure if anyone else has had this, but all of a sudden I'm unstoppable at corners/freekicks/longthrows. One of my centre backs has got a couple of hattricks and a bunch of other goals. I have recently made sure it's my best set piece takers who are taking them and since then I've been scoring heaps from dead ball situations.

Nothing really changed over here since latest patch, sometimes having a bad match cause my strikers don't score, still got plenty of chances.

But 3rd place in 1st season with Utrecht is just great! Looking forward to your new tactic, if the patch didn't screwed things up ! :)

I've only play a few games with new update and the tactic work pretty well, I only suffered 1 goal in 6 or 7 games against Bayern, Dortmund, Tottenham, leverkusen, Tottenham again, Friburg and Nurenberg. :)

This new update really improve defense on my tactic :) Thank's SI :applause:

I've only play a few games with new update and the tactic work pretty well, I only suffered 1 goal in 6 or 7 games against Bayern, Dortmund, Tottenham, leverkusen, Tottenham again, Friburg and Nurenberg. :)

This new update really improve defense on my tactic :) Thank's SI :applause:

I believe you used your newly tweaked tactic?

Could you please put it up because I have only lost with the "old"?

I believe you used your newly tweaked tactic?

Could you please put it up because I have only lost with the "old"?

I'm still trying to improve the tactic, and i need to play a little more with this update then i will upload the tactic mate.

kun

Is the formation of your new tactic the same?

Yes mate :)

Had a session tonight, and I seemed to be afflicted by the no scoring. Tactic had been working brilliantly with last patch. Two games played against weak PL opposition and the scores were 1-0 and 0-0 with the only goal being a Destro header from a free kick. Maybe just coincidence, but I'll play on a bit and see what happens

Weird. I thought it wasn't working for me with the new patch the other night when I drew a couple of games without scoring, but tonight I played four games and went on an absolute goal glut, scoring at least three goals per game. My striker Destro scored four goals in a game against Liverpool, and is now scoring more as the Trequartista than he ever did before the new patch.

Since the new patch ruined the tactic i was using i switched to this one. its lead to a great run of form. although a lot of home games involed. a run of 5 clean sheets and two stand out results.

scores_zps5a440a56.png

9-0_zpsb7137176.png

7-0_zps5e76f4ba.png

you'll also notice two teams there, my first team and rotation 'second team'. I think it was just a lucky combination of high fitness and morale

Yea, maybe it works with top teams, but it doesn't with the mid / smaller clubs... Very mixed results, some very good matches some very bad

true, i havent tried with a lower team yet. but still, i havent had as good a run as this at all since the game was released, constant clean sheets. i havent looked at the tactic in detail but maybe its high in creativity and other stats that overload lower players

How have people found inverting their IF's, if they have at all ?

I have used this tactic with good success, with Bale/Draxler on the left, and Reus on the right, but having a look in the Dortmund thread, people seem to be playing Reus and Gotze on the left as IFs. I have just bought Gotze, so I'm thinking of switching so that I have Gotze/Reus as left IFs, and Bale/Draxler as right IFs. Reus has been slightly disappointing on the right, so I'm hoping that switching the players around might yield better results for everyone concerned.

Archived