Creating & editing...How to get the PA right?

berrers

I've recently put the english 9 tier pymarid onto FM13 and for a bit of fun i have edited pre-game one of the sides in the essex senior and replaced it with my saturday team that i play for.

Was just after a guide really with regard to random potential ability when replacing and editing the existing/new players i am putting on?

obviously -9 is wonderkid -8 player will become a star -7 good player....whats the sort of berometer per league

I am playing in the essex senior on the game and want to give it a degree of realism and not be tonking sides every week as even when i put the PA of the players to about 55-60 these players are still 5* in that league.

some assistance/guidance would be great..thanks

I've recently put the english 9 tier pymarid onto FM13 and for a bit of fun i have edited pre-game one of the sides in the essex senior and replaced it with my saturday team that i play for.

Was just after a guide really with regard to random potential ability when replacing and editing the existing/new players i am putting on?

obviously -9 is wonderkid -8 player will become a star -7 good player....whats the sort of berometer per league

I am playing in the essex senior on the game and want to give it a degree of realism and not be tonking sides every week as even when i put the PA of the players to about 55-60 these players are still 5* in that league.

some assistance/guidance would be great..thanks

for level 9 teams the CA/PA should only be from 0-25 to be honest. in terms of minus PA's.... nothing more than -3 if you want to keep it realistic.

The CA/PA system (and also club/league reputation) is not designed to go any further than this level and if a game is started lower than that (eg levels 10 or 11) the seasons will be remarkably similar in terms of player quality and you in turn get pretty boring gameplay as you can use the same players to get promotion several times.

Archived