Updated ME Fix List (24th January)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have a problem with Jim White he sounds as though he's reading from an autocue even when he isn't, I actually switch channels just to avoid him :(

I have a problem with him simpy because he is so over the to about every thing!

"We have some huge news just coming to us here at Sky Sports................it seems that Mario Balotelli has dyed his mohican blonde!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Asking to flick between match engines seems a bit much, but while we're all grateful for the work, and we realise how easy it is to introduce errors into the engine given what a complex beast it is - I really wish next time there's a disaster of these proportions that the developers would just release a patch that 'updates' by reverting back to the old ME until the next fix is done. I mean, FM13's ME is obviously far superior to FM12 in many ways, but it only takes a couple of bugs in the right places to make it a lot less playable.

- Tuned dribbling generally

- Fixed issue that counted too many dubious instances of running past opponent

- Improved engagement of ball player to reduce effectiveness of running with ball

- Made dribbling slightly harder to achieve at higher speeds

- Further tweaked defending against ball player

- Made defenders more aggressive in terms of looking to tackle ball player

- Made players who have just done a burst of running more prone to mis control

FINALLY!

Maybe now Vladimir Weiss won't run through my team like Messi.

Is it still in testing? or has the last update failed and it's back in development?

As we haven't heard anything I'm guessing its still in testing. No news is good news really. If something goes wrong then I'd imagine it will be a long wait.

Stop guessing, you know as much as us (which is nothing) :) and that's how it will stay until you see a new sticky and a new ME confrontation thread :D appear here

You think that is going to stop people asking? You really should know better by now! :D

I would have thought it would make sense to bundle the ME changes in to the data update (13.3?)

That gives the dev and testers probably another month or so for tweaks and testing.

(Uhm, and not that I'm trying to tell SI how to do their job!)

Not today. Can't really set a date but just so you know, testing has found some issues which are still being investigated. That means we're still a bit off yet.

Appreciate the update even it is a little bit of bad news! Keep 'em coming please... the news that is - not necessarily bad news!

I would have thought it would make sense to bundle the ME changes in to the data update (13.3?)

That gives the dev and testers probably another month or so for tweaks and testing.

Given we've waited since Xmas Eve I don't think that's right.

Another setback I see. So fed up now. I know its not easy, not for one second am I saying SI aren't working hard but I can't believe we're looking at another week passing without an update. Not gonna bash SI though, don't want this thread closed but I'm not happy with this. Baffling the BETA was released on October 19th and the full game on November 2nd and the ME is still poor. Nevermind though I don't let it ruin my life or anything...not much anyway ha.

Keep working hard SI. Appreciate it but bloody hurry up is the nicest way I can put it :lol:

@Chris21:

Just keep playing the game, and you'll see the time will pass very fast! :)

Aye I know...not playing at all is making it go so slow. I'll probably start one though and then it will come out :lol:

I just don't want to start a long term save with this ME. Whatever I start now will only go until the update comes out.

Not today. Can't really set a date but just so you know, testing has found some issues which are still being investigated. That means we're still a bit off yet.

ahh man. wish i could rewind the patch and use 13.1.3. havent played fm for over 2 weeks now, just pop on here twice a day praying the patch is out.

more fifa it is then

yes i am with this .

the vast majority of us would much rather watie ..

why on earth should a M.E patch be rushed though just for it to be patched again later ... please si leave it untill the data patch is ready , giving your self max time to test

they should release whatever improvements they have made so far, it simply cant be worse than what we currently got.

What even though brocky as stated earlier they have come across a issue in testing ? great idea that is replace a broken M.E With another broken M.E and start the complaint cycle all off again

Archived