Computer AL Vs Human in Transfer Markets?

I have notice somethings.....When I try to sign Moussa Sissoko and they told me that they want £25m and I agree to it. When come to Wages.....He want £92,000 a week wages:saywhatnow: and So I told him.....£50,000 weeks wages with extra Apperance £20,000.

There was hassling in when come agree on Wages.......so in the end....it was £60,000 with extra Apperance £20,000.

So I decide to end the transfers

Then Man Utd came along and Sign him for £13.5m with wages of £47,000 a weeks....

So what I am saying is UNFAIR that Computer AL have got one over Human(meaning you as user!)

Have that ever happen to you when you thought it was unfair when they got him for cheaper and you pay lots more than was it :(

Apparently reputation of all parties concerned does play a part in them accepting less from somebody else (as it should irl), but yeah quite a few examples have been posted up where a player turns down bigger money from a big (your) club, leaves or doesn't sign for you and then signs for somebody else (lower rep?) for relative bags of peanuts.

You'll hear a 1000 reasons, but to me sounds unrealistic/buggy, but hey. :)

Archived