been promoted...need help!!!!!!!

england1

playing on origional game as crystal palace and was promoted in my first season. But now i really need help to stay in the premiership.

In the first season i brough in...

brian mclean

matt hill

arthur sorin

torje

mihelic

piatti

dzsudsek

stancu

thil

The teams that were relegated from the premiership were birmingham, portsmouth and west ham. Ive allready made some bids for some of thier players but they either dont accept or players dont accept contacts.

I have about 17-19m to spend. I think the priority is a keeper and defence. And ideally would like to create a young english team with pace but understand i may need some quality cheap foreigners, or a few old experianced heads.

So basically can you please help me find some decent players to help me stay up.

Cheers

On the original game you should have really bought Mika Aaritalo mate. He's a good player and if you play him for a season or two, you can easily sell him off for 15-20M and considering you buy him for something like 100K, thats a huge profit especially if you're a smaller team.

Anyway:

GK - Bogdan Lobont, Vincent Enyeama, Robert Green (shouldnt be too expensive I guess with West Ham relegated)

LB - Joe Mattock, George McCartney

RB - Justin Hoyte, Glen Johnson

CB - Anton Ferdinand, Sol Campbell, Mirel Radoi

Keeper, Zac Barrett(Luton) done well for me as Brighton, 3rd in the Championship with not far to go. Kasmeridis(OFI) has done good for my Diagoras squad. Defenders. Kounenakis(OFI) Kokolakis(Olympiakos) are good. In midfield, Siovas(Veroia) and up front Charisteas(Nuremburg) and Samaras(Man City)

Archived