• Vertical Scrolling
    • Zoomed Vertical Scrolling
    • Behind Goal
    • Behind Corner
    • Sideline
    • Touchline
    • Rail
    • Director Cam

3d Sideline with the goal action replays in TV view .Full match speeded up though so it takes about 30 minutes real time to get through each game . Goal action replays at normal speed .

I used to used director cam for replays but every replay for some reason always ended up being the view from behind the attacking team with the ball out of sight on the wing until it was crossed for the player to score

Still on good old 2D. Been trying 3D and have a PC more than capable for running it but I'm just remaining patient until we have a football manager where I'm happy with the graphics as-well as the animations. It's getting there though, slowly but surely.

2d, key highlights, no replays, nearly the slowest speed.

I've tried the 3d a few bit and while I like it sometimes, most of the time the player movement annoys me. I still prefer just using 2d and leaving the rest up to my imagination.

Also for the first game of my most recent season I did try watching the full game and really enjoyed it but it'd really take too long to do a whole season like that.

i tend to go commentary only once i've settled in at a club & i know how they play & what to expect from whom

when i'm new at a club i'll watch the highlights on tv camera angle, after a while i'll only watch the big games & eventually commentary only for all games

Archived